The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ignore that person....except for this one time...:hmm:

I met this girl at a junior college dance and she came onto me pretty strong, however I was with another girl. She was hitting on my like that Avril Lavigne song...hey, hey I don't like your girlfriend...I think you need a new one kinda thing.

Anyhow a few months later she called me (she met my sister and got my number) and more or less asked me out, or at least to come to a party she was going to be at. So I go to this party and I walk in and ask where she is, I look over at one of the bedrooms and she walks out with one of the football players. :ohmy: I bailed as she chased after me.

So cut to 5 months later at a huge party out in the country. I was drinking pretty heavily and I ran into her. She gives me the ol' "let's hook up" thing and I basically read her the 'riot act'. I don't think I ever used that many cuss words in one sentence...my buddy grabbed me, because I was getting ready to charge her, he said. He told her that I wasn't 'interested' so she could move on.

Weird...:shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I just ignore that person....except for this one time...:hmm:

I met this girl at a junior college dance and she came onto me pretty strong, however I was with another girl. She was hitting on my like that Avril Lavigne song...hey, hey I don't like your girlfriend...I think you need a new one kinda thing.

Anyhow a few months later she called me (she met my sister and got my number) and more or less asked me out, or at least to come to a party she was going to be at. So I go to this party and I walk in and ask where she is, I look over at one of the bedrooms and she walks out with one of the football players. :ohmy: I bailed as she chased after me.

So cut to 5 months later at a huge party out in the country. I was drinking pretty heavily and I ran into her. She gives me the ol' "let's hook up" thing and I basically read her the 'riot act'. I don't think I ever used that many cuss words in one sentence...my buddy grabbed me, because I was getting ready to charge her, he said. He told her that I wasn't 'interested' so she could move on.

Weird...:shrug:

Goddamn. :yikes:

I guess I'm better than that, then. I got all bitchy on someone the other night but we ended up hanging out yesterday for a little bit after I went to smooth things over. He even took me to breakfast. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom