The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
You can put it in your sig though, right?

Still - :yawn:

I am SO over this yard sale shit. :angry:

It's not the same though.

You have any records or board games for sale?

What's that Guns n Roses song, "They're out to get me. I'm fucking innocent. So you can suck me." Nighttrain or Crazy Train or something? It's on the first album.

Sarah has a bunch from her younger years, including a Power Ranges board game in excellent cond. It's being sold on e-bay for 10 - 20. I'm keeping all adult board games. Not adult in that way. You know what I mean.

Records never, ever get sold. Ever. :mad:

I also have an Elvis 1968 Special doll in mint condition, never been out of the box. I was going to put that in, but it's going for $40 - 50 on e-bay. :ohmy:

I understand about the records. I was hoping maybe you had of those, "I'M NOT EVER GOING TO USE THIS SHIT" moments and opted to sell some.

The Elvis doll sounds awesome. Good luck on the eBay with that.

I'd like you all to reregister with longer user names. It'll make is easier for me to find threads I might want to post in when I glance at the new posts thread. LarryMullen's_POPAngel is good, you don't need to change, but the rest of you could do with adding some stuff in there, k thx.

VintagePunk said:
Sarah has a bunch from her younger years, including a Power Ranges board game in excellent cond. It's being sold on e-bay for 10 - 20. I'm keeping all adult board games. Not adult in that way. You know what I mean.

Records never, ever get sold. Ever. :mad:

I also have an Elvis 1968 Special doll in mint condition, never been out of the box. I was going to put that in, but it's going for $40 - 50 on e-bay. :ohmy:

Wow. Now I want to come over and buy stuff from you. :drool:

I can't wait to see the usernames Beav and Nsw come up with.

It's so quiet here today you can literally hear a pin drop. :yawn:

I'm busy though, so that's good. :distractionsaregood:

greeneyedgirl said:

My subscribtion ran out....
And I'm lazy about mailing the stupid check :reject:

Yes...you, because I can't read your pm's.

That's what I thought, but I didn't wanna be presumptious...is that the correct spelling...:confused:

Well I can tell you the gist of my PM, but I don't wanna bring the forum down...my father has been diagnosed with 3 tumors in his brain...he's scheduled to have surgery on August 8th. I am now coming to grips with it, but I was very upset when I found out last week....I'm doing much better now...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom