The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm debating whether or not to go home. I must have eaten something funny, because I'm not feeling very good. :|

Plus, work today is annoying me. :lol:

I only know MBP cause Headache had a picture of it. Why would it want to ruin a weekend in NYC? WTF is his goddamn problem? What a douche. I bet he hangs out with NSW. Birds in a feather, peas in a pod. That whole thing.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:shrug:

I know I saw it a few years back. Not sure if I remember enough about it to give an accurate review.

It's very contrived and a bit cliched. There's a bit of "hm..I wonder if he is or isn't" but not so much that I GAF either way. Meh. It's the end now. Maybe something awesome will happen.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm debating whether or not to go home. I must have eaten something funny, because I'm not feeling very good. :|

Sarah has been feeling that way since last night, me since this morning. We both thought it was something we ate, too. :happy:

hola.

That sucks you're all feeling shitty, hope it gets better soon.

how was your weekend VP? and btw way - I wouldn't say no to city chicken if you have any left....I just don't want you to feel obligated to bring something.

no no....I just saw your :sad:ness when you thought I didn't want you to make them...

this weather is shite btw. we totally get ripped compared to other parts.

weekend?

Since there seems to be mainly women here right now, I'll share my fun news about this weekend. :D

I went to the fireworks on Canada Day, ended up meeting the boy after they were over, and he finally made a move! It was so wonderful. High time the boy got some sense knocked into him! :madwife: :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:
no no....I just saw your :sad:ness when you thought I didn't want you to make them...

this weather is shite btw. we totally get ripped compared to other parts.

weekend?

We need rain. :sad: Remember that last time you mentioned getting dumped on? By the time it got to us...well, it didn't get to us, it fizzled out before it got here. Everything's all brown and dry and gross.

I was devastated that you refused my city chicken. Then I entered therapy, and things started to be okay - I was on my way to being fine. Now you want it again? You're just like a man. :angry:

Weekend. :hmm: :thinking: Shopped, got a bunch of things done around the house, did some things for my mom, drank, laughed my ass off at Sarah when she drank, was going to go to our Canada Day celebration to see The Trews before I realized that 1) I only like one of their songs and about three minutes into it, I'm bored; and 2) I could hear it perfectly fine from my front porch. Did go later to see the fireworks, though. Started preparations for a yard sale next weekend. Got so much crap to get rid of. :drool:

That's about it. :|

BC was good?

snowbunny00774 said:
Awesome!! you should have brought him on Friday...pics please!!

Which fireworks did you go to?

We're not even technically together yet. Which makes the making out on Sunday night all the more confusing. :lol: :rolleyes:

I don't have any pics of him yet. :reject: I'll send 'em around when I do.

We went to the ones in Abbotsford.

it was great - weather was amazing :drool:

i think i might need to get some blood into my alcohol stream soon but i'm gonna try holding out till the of the summer before i worry too much about it.

guys were hot, but mostly gay, which was fine as I've been doing my best beached whale impression lately (please don't anyone bother relating this to my drinking comments, i'll have to ignore you and post about it in IB :happy: ). i felt like i should be on harpoon watch when i was puttering around on the beach.

the geography is stunning - we all know that's my secret :nerd: weakness that pretty much brings me to my knees...good thing I wasn't with someone out there or I'd be even more tired. /probablytmibutitwouldn'tbeasnowpostwithoutit

the aquabus is the coolest thing ever.

I found the funnest (stfu it's a word) crustacean ever - I'll try and find his pic.

Sunwing is not bad fyi to Canadians.

I don't know the trews and I shouldn't bother eh?

ThoraSEB said:
Since there seems to be mainly women here right now, I'll share my fun news about this weekend. :D

I went to the fireworks on Canada Day, ended up meeting the boy after they were over, and he finally made a move! It was so wonderful. High time the boy got some sense knocked into him! :madwife: :lol:

:hi5:

and redkat - need some more details about The Pogues in S.Calif. :hmm:

ok, backing out of here. Shower, work, party shopping all cramping my style :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:
Yay Thora! :hyper:

What do you mean by "move?" :shifty:

We were sitting on the hood of my car and talking. He had been at the fireworks too, but was sitting with other friends I guess. We talked for a while, then we ended up making out in the car. I haven't done that since I was in high school! :lol: It was awesome!

fun guy:

IMGP3299.jpg

his friends:

IMGP3323.jpg

other dudes:

IMGP3358.jpg

in the car :cute:

I'd go right back to the playground if I could at this point :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
I only know MBP cause Headache had a picture of it. Why would it want to ruin a weekend in NYC? WTF is his goddamn problem? What a douche. I bet he hangs out with NSW. Birds in a feather, peas in a pod. That whole thing.

I thought we agreed that you'd STFU for a bit.

ThoraSEB said:

We were sitting on the hood of my car and talking. He had been at the fireworks too, but was sitting with other friends I guess. We talked for a while, then we ended up making out in the car. I haven't done that since I was in high school! :lol: It was awesome!

Nice.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What she said.

I just got back from working out :calmingmynerves:

Now I have to find the motivation to actually shower and make it to this party tonight.

Get in the effing shower and go to the effing party.

Did that help?

:)

Back
Top Bottom