The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That poor guy, he's just being who he is and we're laughing at him.

In all honesty, though, he rocks for doing that and is probably a lot happier than a lot of us. :shrug: [/gettingallphilisophical]

:scratch:

Like I said, let him keep his tights to himself...I don't need to know his fetishes...:no:

Beav on the other hand is probably coming up with some wonderful decorating ideas for his 'office'...:shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
That poor guy, he's just being who he is and we're laughing at him.

In all honesty, though, he rocks for doing that and is probably a lot happier than a lot of us. :shrug: [/gettingallphilisophical]

"who he is" = "crazy" = which in turn could = happy. Fucking irony right there. The way to happiness is to be a crazy semi-pedophile...wow. Ain't that some shit. Where did I go wrong? :sad:

I think I drank enough for everyone this weekend. :lol: Ugh. :huh:

I'm waiting to get a call from some friends this morning. We haven't figured out exactly what we're doing today, but it should be good.

:yawn:

:hungover: :drool:

and more of the same again today. getting home tmw is gonna suck. at least I'm only there for a few days before I get to go and annoy NYC :)

Hi snow - sounds like you've had a great weekend.

Hi Drea!

I'll have to save all my juicy gossip for later, because I've gotta go out now. :giggle: See ya later!

snowbunny00774 said:
at least I'm only there for a few days before I get to go and annoy NYC :)

Why won't you Canadians leave us alone? :scream: LEAVE US ALONE! We have enough annoying people here. MAKE IT STOP! Or at least, BRING BACK RYAN SMYTH!* :sad:

:rant:

:(

*is distraught because the Islanders have completely (and literally) fallen apart. :hateshockey:

RavenBlue said:
I was in the real Temple Bar today!!! :happy:

More Dublin details!!! Hope you are having fun :wave:

Any sign of the boys? They were at REM's first show the other night, in case you didn't know

Back
Top Bottom