The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie
sunglasses2.gif

oh, ok. See ya later!

That guy in your avator rocks. You ever watch Ballers* on BET? Great show.

Toast CAN be eaten in many ways. So that site could prove useful. I bet I've already knocked out a good 20% of their suggestions. I love me some toast.

*it's a sports show. Not that male on male pr0n you enjoy so much. Sorry.

I loves me some toast, too.

Ever see Made, when the Welsh guy gets pissed about all the different ways you can have toast in the States? "Just give me some fucking toast".

Ok, have any of you ever been to the Peter Pan fashion pages? I can't even click on the link or I WILL bust out into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

FYI, to those not in the know, it's a site run by this guy who looks to be in his mid-forties with a Dorothy Hamill haircut who makes and dresses up in costumes that resemble something an effeminate 12 year old boy would wear. And he wears stuff like this EVERY DAY.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, have any of you ever been to the Peter Pan fashion pages? I can't even click on the link or I WILL bust out into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

FYI, to those not in the know, it's a site run by this guy who looks to be in his mid-forties with a Dorothy Hamill haircut who makes and dresses up in costumes that resemble something an effeminate 12 year old boy would wear. And he wears stuff like this EVERY DAY.

This site... http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

:yikes:!!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
, it's a site run by this guy ...with a Dorothy Hamill haircut who makes and dresses up in costumes that resemble something an effeminate 12 year old boy would wear. And he wears stuff like this EVERY DAY.

So long as he's not making 12 year olds wear them, we're cool. Otherwise, I'd have to call Copyright Infringement on the mother fucker.

:bookspeterpanmanasguestspeaker@nextmonth's"meeting":

Back
Top Bottom