The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
shouldn't you be BBQ'ing or something? I don't even have plans for the 4th of July :slant: I just think I'm the only one lol eh :(

:lol: We don't make a huge deal out of Canada Day around here. Or at least all the people I know don't. There probably were parades and such, but I never bother with those things. I'm only interested in the big explosions. :D

I did go to a BBQ yesterday, which was good.

There's a bunch of stuff that goes on on Canada Day, but mostly (unless you're in Ottawa) fairly low-key, even concerts - it's not the rah rah we rule the world attitude of the US 4th of July :wink:

This is unusual - I can hear the fireworks, but can't see most of them... Usually they go off above where the trees are in the back of the parking lot (at least that's where they're visible, the park's a few blocks away), but not tonight :eyebrow:

kafrun said:

drama6kjx1.jpg

I love this pic! :lol:

Because he's being talked about in another thread and it makes me laugh to have him as my avatar, since I dislike him so much.

Also, having No Spoken Words right above his visage is wishful thinking.

No spoken words said:

I feel like such a dolt. I laugh out fucking loud each and every time. Every time. It's almost Pavlovian. Never have seen this one, with the mustache and eyepiece...good lord.

Me too, but its frickin' hilarious!

:lmao:

Oh, drive by post. My dinner is ready :runsout:

Back
Top Bottom