The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

drama6kjx1.jpg

:lmao: That thing is still cracking me up.

I'll answer to either Thora or Sharon. Half of my friends don't even call me by my real name anyways.

No spoken words said:
Kafrun, hello. Don't know if you've posted in here much before. If not, welcome. Looks like you know Thora already

:yes: Sharon and I are like this *crosses fingers to show we're tight*

I used to post here on and off, but haven't really been back in a while :reject: Nice to meet ya :)

and everyone knows Reg. :)
Oh, snap! I think he just called you a slut, Reg.. :ohmy: You gonna take that?

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Kaf is another of the Canadien Contingent here on Interference...:yes:

She's also a Pleban...:drool:
:flirt:

*drools over some picture of Boneo or something* :drool: :wink:

Amazing how something so short in duration can be that funny, repeatedly, no less.

ETA - Despite it referring to the youtube clip, that sentence probably has some sexual innuendo hidden within it...if Reg had not left, he'd decipher it.

No spoken words said:
Amazing how something so short in duration can be that funny, repeatedly, no less.

ETA - Despite it referring to the youtube clip, that sentence probably has some sexual innuendo hidden within it...if Reg had not left, he'd decipher it.
:laugh: omg..

Went out for a nice afternoon and got involved in a child abandonment case. WTF is wrong with people :mad:

The mother was found. Child is fine. I'm the witness if they prosecute.

Yeah, but not for a bit... despite what people in the neighbourhood seem to think, given the occasional soft "booms" I've been hearing for the past hour :madspit: Idiots :mad:

Back
Top Bottom