The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of do, but it's a hassle and there's tonnes of dishes that need washing :mad: stupid dishes, I'm not going to do all the work that's for sure :wink:

I'm really ripping into them...but I'm getting a little stuck now...I should probably turn off the Blue Collar Comedy Tour...I keep listening to Bill Engvall

It took me ages to find the Bar :ohmy:

When did all this happen?

Lol! Everything was normal yesterday when I left and now there is a new forum and a whole thread arguing about it and everything!:wink:

Tilli said:
Lol! Everything was normal yesterday when I left and now there is a new forum and a whole thread arguing about it and everything!:wink:

Tilli :hug:

it was quite exciting here last night :drool:

:wink:

Hi Raven :hug: haven't seen you in a while

The forum was originally called "The Fool"???? :lol:

Hey Wayne, Raven & Kat :hug: x3

There's a safari somewhere in Southern Ontario.. I've always wanted to see that. I know in the states there are theme parks everywhere but it isn't really like that here in Canada. We have Canada's Wonderland... and that's about it (it's in Toronto as well)

I don't think I could cope with dial-up anymore Raven. It made me want to trash the computer when I had it - I really have no patience!

Yeah, I do tend to get very little done now I have broadband. :rolleyes:

Kat - when is your getaway?

Last edited:
Oh - and is it just me or when you post are you automatically returned to the main lemonade stand instead of in here? It doesn't do that in B&C or Zoo station - at least i don't think it does??:huh:

EDIT: Forget that - it doesn't seem to be doing it now:huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom