The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I feel I should point out that I was only kidding. As far as I'm aware my parents aren't/weren't and never have been hippies. Though my Dad does have a tendancy to grow his hair slightly longer than the norm... :hmm: I wonder...

I could seriously visualise it though. *deep voiceover* Frijj chocolate fudge brownie milkshake, have YOU tried it?

I've had to walk all this way after selling the jag (the previous owner had left some suspicious stains on the back seat that wouldn't come out :yuck: ) and Jeeves' back gave out so I couldn't use the rickshaw. :angry:

hey zoot not to be a nudge but you still haven't said the official "here's your drink. have a good one" so i guess i'm still waiting:crack:

Last edited:
I am here!!!!:rockon:

Yeah..........11.30 on a Saturday night sat at a computer..... :sad:

Zootlesque said:
^ what what what? :huh:

:wink:

It's a reference to John Prescott. Apparently his mistress has just sold her story to the Mail on Sunday and on BBC News they were going into detail about......actually now I'm starting to get images in my head so can I just stop talking now. Please? :|

Hi Wayne! :wave: Is Prezza your local MP?

"I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear"

Do you recognise these lyrics Zoots?:madwife:

Actually, I have no life what with this university course, but I couldn't find any lyrics to quote that said that..

U2vertigofly said:
hey zoot not to be a nudge but you still haven't said the official "here's your drink. have a good one" so i guess i'm still waiting:crack:

This is terrible service..... i would complain :madwife:

TheQuiet1 said:

actually now I'm starting to get images in my head so can I just stop talking now. Please? :|

Okay. :lol:!!! :hug:

Tilli said:
"I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear"

Do you recognise these lyrics Zoots?:madwife:

Actually, I have no life what with this university course, but I couldn't find any lyrics to quote that said that..

No I don't recognize those lyrics. But you can still go out once a week even with all your university work! Cmon now! :wink:

Maybe I'll have to come over there and drag your ass to all the pubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom