The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Ashley! Didn't know you'd been waiting for 3 days! Sorry, we have too much of a 'rush' here.. it takes a 'while' for us to get to customers sometimes. :crack:

Excellent choice on the rum & coke both of ya!

Bacardi or Cap'n Morgan??? :drool:

Great choice! :drool: I love me some Captain! :love:

... Morgan rum that is! :shifty:

Here...

rum.jpg

^ :ohmy:
i listen to them everyday. my most played song on itunes is a live version of Numb that i've listened to 50 and i've only had it for about a week!! :crack:

^^ :ohmy:

I think it was when I was listening to Achtung Baby and I felt a bit bored that I realised it might be time to take a U2 break! Hopefully I'll feel in more of a U2 mood soon.

^ i get like sometimes.
i just visit the music on the internet thread and download a different live version :lol:

When the sun is shining bright on the way to work in the mornings I think of Beautiful day...then have to dig out the CD to listen to the song :D

Hello all :wave:

I hardly listen to U2 either. I deliberately try not to listen to Achtung since it is my fave album and I am frightened of ruining my love it by over-listening to it, but as for the others - i am not sure what is wrong with me recently but I haven't listened to them in ages. :shrug:

:wave: Hi. Strangely enough I tend to listen to Beautiful Day, sing along to it for a bit then put on The Smiths (dammit Tilli I think you've started some sort of addiction in me every since you recommended that CD! ;) )

TheQuiet1 said:
:wave: Hi. Strangely enough I tend to listen to Beautiful Day, sing along to it for a bit then put on The Smiths (dammit Tilli I think you've started some sort of addiction in me every since you recommended that CD! ;) )

:uhoh:It is addictive. You start of listening to their better known songs, and then you realise the sheer brilliance of the songs on the rest of the CD. Moz = bloody good, Moz + Marr = brilliance!!!

I think I must have listened to I Know It's Over about 40 times in the last three days. I'm not sure that's healthy. Still at least I'm ruining my hearing for a worthy cause. :drool:

waynetravis said:
^ what's your name Q1? :reject:

It actually really is The Quiet One. My parents are hippies. Well, at least they were. In fact we all were till the police discovered what was growing in the Garden of Enlightenment and shut the commune down. :sad: The Establishment wants to grind us all down man so they can fit us all in their little plastic boxes of what THEY think we should be like. They can't stand those who think outside the box. Those who live an alternative lifestyle. Those who want to lead a better life. They FEAR us man.

It's time for a REVOLUTION. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

:shifty:

TheQuiet1 said:

It actually really is The Quiet One. My parents are hippies. Well, at least they were. In fact we all were till the police discovered what was growing in the Garden of Enlightenment and shut the commune down. :sad:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom