The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh yippeee for them!! And of course they're putting a lot of that money back into the community and back into the economy...eh, Beav...:whistle:

Oh yeah, of course. In fact, they are buying snowmobiles, and trying to have legislation passed to open up Yellowstone to aforementioned snow mobiles. I for one think it's a wonderful idea! The park is so big, and it's just a few snowmobiles. How much room does a moose really need, you know? That's giving back!

:hmm:

Put out an APB for NSW who is MIA in CHI-town
siren.gif

NSW is at work, wanting to be at Wrigley Field instead. NSW is having dinner with his boss tonight. NSW already had lunch with him, so, NSW thinks that's too many meals with his boss for one day. NSW will be back later, but, NSW thinks that it's funny that the one time he checks this thread, his whereabouts are being questioned. Timing, people, is everything.

May G-d continue to Bless America.

NSW needs to stop making 212 feeling bad because she can't go to Wrigley Field :madspit:
Cubs lost again :(q

No spoken words said:
NSW is at work, wanting to be at Wrigley Field instead. NSW is having dinner with his boss tonight. NSW already had lunch with him, so, NSW thinks that's too many meals with his boss for one day. NSW will be back later, but, NSW thinks that it's funny that the one time he checks this thread, his whereabouts are being questioned. Timing, people, is everything.

May G-d continue to Bless America.

Who's G-d? G-Unit-ed....Greg Mad-dux...:scratch:

I would get rid of my home phone if it wasn't for internet. I don't think it's any cheaper to have high speed internet without phone service. :angry:

UberBeaver said:
:yikes:

I hate cell phones. I think it's so silly to have them, but goddamn it, they do come in handy. :sigh: I kind of don't see the point in a home phone anymore though.

I don't have a home phone and I manage great.

Of course, it's just me so there's no point in having more than one phone.

I just realized my comp must have restarted cause I don't see iTunes. :der:

To my surprise, yes! One hundred stories high
People gettin' loose y’all gettin' down on the roof
Folks were screamin' - out of control
It was so entertainin' - when the boogie started to explode
I heard somebody say

Burn baby burn! - Disco inferno!
Burn baby burn! - Burn that mother down
Burnin'!

Satisfaction, came in the chain reaction
I couldn't get enough, so I had to self destruct
The heat was on, rising to the top, huh!
Everybody's goin' strong
And that is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

Burn baby burn! - Burn that mother down, yoh!
Burnin'!

And it goes on from there.

Back
Top Bottom