The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Ah that would be the sound of the recycling truck on my street now.

~bliss~

Ok, I'm going to look for varioius gardening tools of mass destruction.

:wave:

stay away from the secatuers....it's hard to stop once you get started with them

:wave:

Lila64 said:
Beav, where's my & fah's presents. We're Moms! :wink:

Get your own kids! I have enough people to buy stuff for.

We're having brunch too, for the mothers, BUT hardly anyone can make it. :D My parents are going away, my sister will be away. Aunts and Uncles - away. Just a mother in law, grandmother and one aunt. And food. It's going to be awesome.

Of course I still need to buy these ingrates gifts. Women like oranges, right? I love oranges. Maybe I'll get a 5 lb bag of oranges and just hand them out.

snowbunny00774 said:
:teleportswest:

:ohmy:

:marvels@Canadiantechnology:

I am doing a brunch with my mom and some other moms in the family on Saturday. I'm the only fucking single female left. :crack: It's going to be a lot of "how's school" "have you met anyone at school?" "do you still have a job?" :kill:

Sunday = much better. I'm taking her to brekkie, we'll go shopping, then she's going to cook Sunday gravy (she loves to cook so don't give me any of that why are you making your mother cook on Mother's Day guilt trip crap) and we're watching the Sopranos. :heart:

I have no idea what to get her. I'm pretty broke until next payday, too, so I'm doubly screwed. This may have been where paying attention to my knitting class could have come in handy. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I am doing a brunch with my mom and some other moms in the family on Saturday. I'm the only fucking single female left. :crack: It's going to be a lot of "how's school" "have you met anyone at school?" "do you still have a job?" :kill:

And then she'll be "are you still seeing that nice guy from California...what's his name 'Doggie'...'T'....no Reggie!! Such a nice boy, you really should give into his every whim."

Man I like your mom...she's cool...:cool:

Sunday = much better. I'm taking her to brekkie, we'll go shopping, then she's going to cook Sunday gravy (she loves to cook so don't give me any of that why are you making your mother cook on Mother's Day guilt trip crap) and we're watching the Sopranos. :heart:

I have no idea what to get her. I'm pretty broke until next payday, too, so I'm doubly screwed. This may have been where paying attention to my knitting class could have come in handy. :happy:

I could show you how to make one of those hand made cards I had to make at desperate suburban on crack housewifes night that time. (I think there is another one coming up soon :ack: )

I agree - those questions :killintheface:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

And then she'll be "are you still seeing that nice guy from California...what's his name 'Doggie'...'T'....no Reggie!! Such a nice boy, you really should give into his every whim."

Man I like your mom...she's cool...:cool:

Haha, my mom knows me. She knows to ask those (well, the personal ones, anyhow) is to get the look of death. She's cool, my mom. I'll never forget how on 9/11 she came home with bottles of wine and chocolate - she said "screw water and canned goods - if we're going we're going out good!" :love:

I'm telling you, Snow, we need to invite those housewives to Slutfest. A few mojito martinis and all the dirt will come out. :drool: :hi5:

They might be yoo slutty, though - and thus interfering with our pool of available men. Maybe not, then. :hmm:

Haha, my mom knows me. She knows to ask those (well, the personal ones, anyhow) is to get the look of death. She's cool, my mom. I'll never forget how on 9/11 she came home with bottles of wine and chocolate - she said "screw water and canned goods - if we're going we're going out good!" :love:

I'm telling you, Snow, we need to invite those housewives to Slutfest. A few mojito martinis and all the dirt will come out. :drool: :hi5:

They might be yoo slutty, though - and thus interfering with our pool of available men. Maybe not, then. :hmm:

Does your mom wanna adopt?

by pool you meant shallow wading pool right? yeah, from the stories I don't think I want them near SF

Back
Top Bottom