The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

light's just weird. you'd be better to avoid it.

I know what you mean, liquor and wine are my thing but the sun today made me think beer and I wanted something harder hitting than corona. and yes, I had this discussion in my head while walking around the lcbo. I did also buy vodka and wine just in case.

Oh definitely - sunny days call for ice cold beer. Sometimes I get in a total beer mood, too. :up:

I know I'm going to bypass the Coronas tomorrow night. Margaritas are going to be free flowing, that's for damn sure. :drunk:

I have three bottles of cheap, but good wine in my wine rack. I never have any occasion to pop them open. :couldhavebutboysarestoopid: :p

What I really need to buy is more tequila and vodka. I keep looking for the pear Absolut but must not be hitting the good liquor stores.

Super_Smash_Bros_Kirby_by_NinaUsagi.jpg

he might be, I wouldn't have a clue.

pear absolut eh?I haven't paid attention to the flavours in a while.

I can no longer do straight tequilla, two trips to Acapulco have cured me of the ability and desire to go near that bevvvie :sad:

I don't mind it in a margarita though - maybe I'll have a few tmw night. we'll see, as long as I'm not in ER getting hooks removed from my chest or anything lol.

if next weekend ends up being a go for you bring a bottle of wine...I'll tell you if you should have wasted it on a stoopid boy or not :wink:

:lol: Will do!

That's right, Wenchfest (as my mom's boyfriend calls it :giggle: ) is when I'll have to ask her about this thing. I saw her tonight but forgot. :sucks:

:pray:'s you won't have to get any hooks removed from your chest or any other part of your body. :hug:

Hey Beav - any new pics of your kiddo? :cute:

When Friday night rolls around and you're so tired you can hardly hold your head up, does that mean you're old? :sad:

I'm fighting it all the way. I'm staying up till 12:30, dammit. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
When Friday night rolls around and you're so tired you can hardly hold your head up, does that mean you're old? :sad:

I was aiming for 12.05 LOL

VintagePunk said:

i got less than 6 hours sleep last night and im not even tired right now.:rockon:

that smells like teen spirit to me.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom