The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna stay till 8ish and then leave. That's my compromise.
I need to accrue some favours to use in a few weeks so this will help :lickarse:

il est arrive.

there are about 20 things I could be doing right now and how much desire do I have to do them? none. none at all.

Last edited:
Ditto.

I'm sitting here at work, and getting absolutely nothing accomplished. I totally don't care either. I have another hour before I can leave, but it's so tempting to skip out early.

So my neighbor told my wife the other day to get a sprinker system cause running out there to water the lawn was going to "drive [me] crazy". What sort of sheltered existance does one have to live where the process of turning on and off a sprinkler would drive a man crazy? how fragile an emotional state can one possess? I think in July I'm going to lay down on the lawn sobbing, under the sprinkler. See if he does a "told ya so" to me. :rant:

Your neighbours crack me up. So you're still on the hit list from last year eh? I'd like a live web feed of "defeated, one man's spiral into madness"

snowbunny00774 said:
Your neighbours crack me up. So you're still on the hit list from last year eh? I'd like a live web feed of "defeated, one man's spiral into madness"

HAHA. I like that. Maybe I'll build up to it. Weep one day. Stumble the next. Start "cutting" the lawn with a razor while listening to My Chemical Romance. Drool a lot. Talk to the trees, "Some folks call it a kaiser hose spout, I call it a sling spout." Then on August 31 just dive onto the sprinkler screaming, "I Can't take it no more! RIGHTY TIGHTY? Or does right to turn it on? Help me! NOOOOOO!"

I like this idea. Hopefully my wife is on board to film.

If I were your wife I'd be on that right now. :lol:

I had dinner out and now it's crunch time. :nerd:

There is a Tim's right down the street though - I need a iced cap delivery service. But, with my luck I'd get one and a week later they'd drop me for being such a great and consistent customer. :happy:

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. I like that. Maybe I'll build up to it. Weep one day. Stumble the next. Start "cutting" the lawn with a razor while listening to My Chemical Romance. Drool a lot. Talk to the trees, "Some folks call it a kaiser hose spout, I call it a sling spout." Then on August 31 just dive onto the sprinkler screaming, "I Can't take it no more! RIGHTY TIGHTY? Or does right to turn it on? Help me! NOOOOOO!"

I like this idea. Hopefully my wife is on board to film.

Tell her I'll buy her Guinness if she does :yes:

I have an even better scene - so when you go to turn the sprinkler on, make it seem like a full body effort and throw yourself over and around with each turn...you may need a stunt double, but I'd respect you more if you were a method actor.

snowbunny00774 said:

Tell her I'll buy her Guinness if she does :yes:

I have an even better scene - so when you go to turn the sprinkler on, make it seem like a full body effort and throw yourself over and around with each turn...you may need a stunt double, but I'd respect you more if you were a method actor.

Good idea. That;s for mid-late august though. I can get on my knees and just struggle, then go into a full somersault. NICE!

Last edited:
Yo Tre, for when you make it home from the corn: How the hell does someone play this chord?
---------------------------------------------------v How do you get that bottom 8? My thumb doesn't bend like that, man.

-----5--5-----5--5-----5--5-------|------5-----------------------|
-----6--6-----6--6-----6--6-------|------6--8--------------------|
-----5--5-----5--5-----5--5-------|------5--7--------------------|
-----7--7-----7--7-----7--7-------|------7--5-----------------5--|
--------------------------------------|------8--5--------------7-----|
--8--------8--------8--------8-----|----------8--------7--5--------|

must resist personal attack. must resist personal attack :sad:

as you can tell I'm being a responsible loser and have opted to stay in :angel:

Back
Top Bottom