The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok we get it ESPN...Roger Clemens is playing for the Yankee's again, now get back to talk about other stuff...

VP I'm the same way. She believes she can pad her savings with this money. I keep telling her she has a limited supply of teeth lol

I think I was spotted, I dropped something and my heart is pounding :shifty:

night all :wave:

Kat - I was told that sometimes a lot of teeth came out at the same time so it took longer for the tooth fairy to make it around the world and it might be while I was at school the next day, however, my mum would stay with me all night try and catch try to her.

weirdly enough depite both of us being on guard, she always came when I was in school the next day :shrug:

:wink:<-----I love that I posted this lol

Thanks...just glad my easiest final is first

sadly my hardest final is second...but not til Tuesday...one more day to study for it

til tuesday...ahhahahahahhahahahahahhahha... ahahahha...hahaha.ahah..ahh :|

redkat said:
the tooth fairy would be a gummer if it were up to me!

The tooth fairy is supposed to come tonight. A couple of weeks ago she forgot to do her job and take the tooth but at the last minute remembered to sneak some money nearby

Tonight Cass wrote a letter. Dear tooth fraiy, I lost another tooth. I'm leaving it next to the tooth you forgot to take last time. Im not asking for more money I just thought you might need it.

Thank you
Cass
----------------

Cass doesn't like to sleep and the tooth fairy gets tired :mad:

:giggle:

The Tooth Fairy has forgotten to make an appearance at our house too and all three mini fahs have received apology letters from Tooth Fairy Inc over the past few years :shifty:

I remember several years ago (2001) when Maddy had lost a tooth. She wrote this note, which was posted above her bed:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Can I keep my tooth & get money?

:lmao:

I just found the letter. Actually she had 2 or 3, and dated them, so that the tooth fairy would know it wasn't a duplicate request. I remember always being afraid she'd catch me.

And snow, you have a PM about Brothers & Sisters :shh:

I may have to start a new thread, before you know who does
:|

redkat said:
Dear tooth fraiy, I lost another tooth. I'm leaving it next to the tooth you forgot to take last time. Im not asking for more money I just thought you might need it.

Thank you
Cass

:applaud:

Lila64 said:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Can I keep my tooth & get money?

:lmao:

I just found the letter. Actually she had 2 or 3, and dated them, so that the tooth fairy would know it wasn't a duplicate request.

I may have to start a new thread, before you know who does
:|

I like that she was so thorough. Did he let her keep the teeth?

:shh: Good job on the new thread, way to hold back the Overlord. Vive le Resistance!

Back
Top Bottom