The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to say something about the Cubs but I didn't want to overload on the baseball talk :D Yes, that was an intense ending, I was terrified...and I officially am going to despise Guzman for the rest of the year, I really hope he doesn't start often.

And I hate the Braves so :madspit: right along with ya

the rockin edge said:

little dude??????????????????????

wtf. im sure im taller than you.:grumpy:

tre, you're probably much taller than me - and it's all about height really, so I'm sure I'll have an even harder fight for your autograph if you ever play in SWO :up:

are you talking to me? I asked you what td stood for but then I found out so I edited it out of my post, but obviously that just led to unnecessary confusion, sorry about taht

the rockin edge said:

fight for it? you would have back stage passes, all access.:cool:
I was hoping for the backstage passes in lieu of the postcard that never came :hopefull:cute::

:drool:

bono_212 said:
are you talking to me? I asked you what td stood for but then I found out so I edited it out of my post, but obviously that just led to unnecessary confusion, sorry about taht

yeah _ I should have just said to date, but at this stage typing is about typing and then retyping :drool:

ooh this degrassi thing looks good

RavenBlue said:
How's life in Iowa? Still doing open mic?

1. iowa :down: life is ok, right now im saving money and writing music. im probably gonna get promoted to manager of the restaurant i work at pretty soon.:up:

2. yes i played a couple weeks ago, gonna try a new venue soon.:up: i also wrote 2 songs in the past month, gotta get them recorded this month.

sup with you?

My sister love Degrassi, I watch marathons of it with her, so I catch up before each new season, but I've missed the last couple, so I have no clue what's going on right now.

snowbunny00774 said:
ooh this degrassi thing looks good

I've never watched this new recreation of the show, but the commercials I saw for the new episode look kinda interesting.

I was a huge fan of the original Degrassi, though. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom