The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
There's art in that, you just don't want to see it, cause the regime don't like it, man. Sometimes art is ugly, but that doesn't make it any less of an art. Rock should be ugly.

are you calling me the regime? are you calling me the FUCKING REGIME man????

art can be ugly, but there is a point you reach in music where it is no longer music and it just becomes "noise". kinda like country music.

No spoken words said:
Did anyone see Spiderman yet? Did it suck? I'd like to know.

Holy shit, been there once before, but, Wrigly Field is awesome.

There is a thread full of reviews. Lots of criticism. Here is a summary:

It's very sappy/corny/over the top yet entertaining with good special effects. Overloaded with characters that are poorly developed. Not enough villain and personally for me not enough James Franco :drool:

I enjoyed it, the person I went with who knows the comic well... didn't.

I don't want to see what anyone says and I don't care what anyhone says, I just can't wait to see it

I will likely see it, but, was interested to hear if anyone else saw it. Thanks, Kat. And, Beav, let's not start correcting each other's typos, that's a bad road to go down. :)

the rockin edge said:
i'll relax when you tell me what exactly about me you were insulting.

and don't tell me to fucking relax :mad:

Tre, right now, I'm not sure if you're kidding or being serious, but, if you're actually being serious right now you're doing it with the wrong person. So, once again, it was a joke, not an insult.

Well, my MO is to leave the thread upon the death of a poster...and, so, on that note, goodnight everyone.

Tre and I will be here all week, drive safely.

Back
Top Bottom