The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
wasn't sure if i should go with delazed or unlazed.

yep - seeing as i'm Murphy's law incarnate i should always choose thr less risky route

Same here. If something's gonna happen, it will inevitably happen to me. Better to be safe than sorry. :yes:

Dinner is almost ready :drool: If only I had a bottle of wine... I totally forgot about it before I started cooking, but all the liquor stores in my area are closed today. :angry:

redkat said:

that thread :huh: :banghead:

Glad to hear things are going smoothly nsw :)

My laptop went black midtype and hasn't come back. it's been maybe an hour. I can't shut it down or turn it off either. Any suggestions???? :(

I want to go into that thread and just tell her to "hit that shit right" but ZC is all.....serious and people get mad at me in there. :(

Isn't there a little button on the side you can push in with a pen to reset the laptop?

Murphy's Law - I saw them last night! :happy: My friends band opened for them.

UberBeaver said:

I want to go into that thread and just tell her to "hit that shit right" but ZC is all.....serious and people get mad at me in there. :(

Isn't there a little button on the side you can push in with a pen to reset the laptop?

Murphy's Law - I saw them last night! :happy: My friends band opened for them.

:lol:

I'd like to see them too - a band dedicated to me :happy:

ZC drives me mental, I always want to have mean answers but yeah, the serious level is worse then FYM :crazy: I'd post way more threads if is was "confess your nonsense" forum :D

omg it was bloody freezing, I had to be so covered only my hands got burnt :( the lessons were great, and no flasks either. we only caught chum (??) cos the trout were hiding or something ridiculous. It was fab though, and at the end P and I agreed we'll go a few more times, and I said"we'll make packed lunches next time" (as opposed to having lunch in the town with complete wader outfits on), and her first response - "yeah, lunches with DRINKS for sure" :love: :heart:.

snowbunny00774 said:

well at being canadian or an irish persons friend anyway

always be stocked or know the hours :up: :wink:

I do have plenty of other stuff, so I'll be having beer instead. :D

Believe me - I do know the hours. Too well. :uhoh: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

I do know the hours. Too well

no such thing :up:

alright, I have decided that in all threads that I would post something inappropriate normally, I will post this guy:|

ca I be banned for that? i've seen it before and it's annoying

fuck, today though, I got screwed again. as part of the home ownership scam I had to prep the deck for sealing tmw, so while I was doing the whole clean and brighten thing I got a burn 2 inches along my lower back where my top didn't meet my shorts : my baseball team doesn't miss a bloody thing...:grr:

Reg I owe you! Holding the button down did it. I thought for sure she was going back to the shop.

I'm always completely stocked even with stuff I don't drink :tongue: C'mon over!

I think you can get in some trouble for excessive use of the green face :|

redkat said:

I'm always completely stocked even with stuff I don't drink :tongue: C'mon over!

I think you can get in some trouble for excessive use of the green face :|

Sooner than you think babe :up:

yeah, I thought I saw that somewhere. That's unfortunate :)

snowbunny00774 said:
anyone here watch brothers & sisters? what's this referenec e to Joe tongueing the 20 yr ols half sister?

I watch it every now and then. I did see an older man kissing a younger girl last week, I think, as I was flipping thru channels. I have no clue who the characters were, though. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom