The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
this whole practice of bands/people whom i like going on american idol, even in the 'guise of charity, needs to stop.

if vedder shows up next, i may just throw poop at the tv screen.

:lmao:

The show was a HUGE cheesefest. No surprises. :wink:

14091741.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm glad you guys are excited, cause I need more excitement over this. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy, but I'm such a girl. Ugh. :lol:

2? hello???

0 = no excitement :sulk:

:lol:

That's okay, I'm fine with it. Gives me more time to pursue intellectual pursuits. Yeah, that's the ticket. :shifty:

What a night. I just want to go to bed, but I know I won't be able to sleep, so what's the point. And I got into a fight with my ex earlier, and I may or may not have experienced stigmata.

:grumpy:

VintagePunk said:
:lol:

That's okay, I'm fine with it. Gives me more time to pursue intellectual pursuits. Yeah, that's the ticket. :shifty:

What a night. I just want to go to bed, but I know I won't be able to sleep, so what's the point. And I got into a fight with my ex earlier, and I may or may not have experienced stigmata.

:grumpy:

oh yeah....I've resolved to become a frigging genius :tsk::sigh:

ouch VP, that sucks.

Someone at work wants to set me up with a friend of his wife's. How in the hell can someone that has known me for like 3 weeks set me up? I'm flattered he/his wife thought of me and all, but, I don't know. Menawhile, my ex took the time to e-mail me last night to let me know that she's happier than ever. Thanks for the heads up.

No spoken words said:
Someone at work wants to set me up with a friend of his wife's. How in the hell can someone that has known me for like 3 weeks set me up? I'm flattered he/his wife thought of me and all, but, I don't know. Menawhile, my ex took the time to e-mail me last night to let me know that she's happier than ever. Thanks for the heads up.

don't complain that someone is communicating with you, regardless of who they are :mad:

I say go for the set up...it might be interesting...(by interesting, I mean provide interesting stories for the bar)

No spoken words said:

I've gotten that email :cute: God Bless 'em

:|

Go on the date it could be meant to be or at least interesting.

According to my calendar (which probably isn't right) I fly back Aug 3rd :slant:. When are you going?

edit: snow beat me to it and I was thinking of the bar's entertainment. We need some excitement nsw. think of us :(

prob right after SF, so the 23 or 24th of July.

I was going to go sooner, but my fam fucked it up. They are coming in mid June, and then the same ones plus more are coming in July. And some of those want to meet in the States at the end of June...and these are the ones I'll be spending the most time with :heart: :heart:
I have to go again in Oct. for one of their weddings too...good thing I don't have to pay for anything when I go (except drinks of course)

I'm always down for a conference call, lord knows I've offered.

I do think of this thread when it comes to certain situations I find myself in.

I doubt I'll allow myself to be set up, but, I'll not outright dismiss it as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom