The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Crazy, but that's how it goes.

And FYI - that train has an engineer, and conductor and a whole bunch of passengers. :happy: "Millions of people", I guess you could say.

The train definitely has a conductor and an engineer. The train also has a small group of passengers. Lastly, the train has a handful of people that like to watch the train, because they know there is going to be a wreck almost every time the train comes to the station. But, wrecks or not, the train keeps on rolling, and it gets crazier and crazier with each passing stop.

Didn't Elizabeth Shue invent Cold Fusion in "The Saint"?

Yeah...you've caught the spirit of the song Beav...then I can sing 'Crazy, but that's how it goes....millions of people living as foes"...sure it's a little juvenile, but it says so much about the world we live in today...:up:

Sicy said:
Check it out... the other day on the main Interference home page where it lists 'Active Discussions', this thread was right there at #1 with the big UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!! title right there for the whole world to see.
I have to say at that point it really was a bit much.. lol.

Exactly! The ASS joke is already old, guys!

Btw, how did you guys rack up 150 posts already in this thread??? :crack:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Please, if you can come to the game on Saturday...I'll be in Loge Section....I'll keep an eye out for you...:yes:

I'll be sure to find you in the crowd of what, 50,000? :grumpy:

And Beav, Cold Fusion is also a computer language, or something like that. It's what my site is written in. Unfortunately, my webperson has apparently fallen off the face of the earth. Or his barstool :mad: or his rocker :angry:

Zootlesque said:

Exactly! The ASS joke is already old, guys!

Btw, how did you guys rack up 150 posts already in this thread??? :crack:

Hey Zoots, take your opinion and shove it UP YOUR FUCKING ASS! :angry:

NSW, indeed, every loves a trainwreck. :drool: choo choo.

Reg - we need to stop talking about Douche Monkey on the board. People are watching and stealing our act. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpneCWQ42dc&mode=related&search=

128549nsUR_w.jpg

No spoken words said:
Am I in Douche Monkey or not? For fuck's sake.

Well if we could find you. You go on these binges and we lose you for weeks at a time. "Oh, Im in LA......Oh, I live in Chicago now....oh, uh, Where am I?" It's hard, man. It's hard on all of us. Especially on Reg. It seems it's always hard on Reg. Like, ALL THE TIME, man. WTF?

Kat - what do you mean "tag"?

UberBeaver said:
They said we'd never make it
They said we were unstable
But girl I know you love me
Cause you treat me like your Cock Bagel.

copyright 2007 - DOUCHE MONKEY MUSIC LTD. :angry:

:rockon:

:lmao:

Sorry Jules! I had a July baby too. Hope you have air conditioning or fans for the hot summer months :hug:

8 more weeks. My legs need to stop cramping and waking me up at 3 in the morning! ARGHHHHH!!! I'm walking at a snails pace. :lol: :sad:

My cat is a frickin nutcase. She needs a shot of valium or something.

Why does it take so long for people to get back to you regarding a job? Fucks sakes. I applied for a position at my job in MARCH! They got back to me at the beginning of this month, had my interview, shadowed and now I have to meet a couple more people. By the time they offer me the job I'll be in labor. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom