The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
April - :lol:

Beav, yeah, I'm a Pixies n00b. :cute: Just uploaded it last night, and I'll give it a listen later.

Weird, there are many bands I've heard a lot about over the years, but know virtually nothing of their music. The Pixies are one of those.

i have an hour and 20 minutes to finish an assignment that i don't want to do right now, because it's such a nice day out.

it's only worth 5% of my term mark, and if i don't go to class i only lose 5% of the assignment mark (0.25% of my term mark, which is pretty high as it is). but i've really got nothing else to do...i've got to leave the house one way or another or else it'll be obvious that i'm skipping class but my friends who live in town are busy tonight.

:hmm:

Me too, Reg. Timing is everything. I hope you have a good time! Ironic that they're playing the Cubs. :)

The Crazy Train made another stop today. The Crazy Train might not always stop at the same time every day, or even stop on a daily basis, but when that Train does stop, it makes that stop count.....because that train is always fucking crazy.

Wanted: Computer/website person familiar with Cold Fusion and not an alcoholic, flake, or incompetent. Send qualifications to me

\endrant

No spoken words said:
Me too, Reg. Timing is everything. I hope you have a good time! Ironic that they're playing the Cubs. :)

The Crazy Train made another stop today. The Crazy Train might not always stop at the same time every day, or even stop on a daily basis, but when that Train does stop, it makes that stop count.....because that train is always fucking crazy.

Crazy, but that's how it goes.

And FYI - that train has an engineer, and conductor and a whole bunch of passengers. :happy: "Millions of people", I guess you could say.

Lila - last I heard Cold Fusion was just a theory, no one's been able to reproduce it or cause it or whatever. Sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom