The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Lawyer? Was that about your stolen stuff? And, when you guys go over the illegal charges with the police, any chance you could maybe, oh I dunno, ignore the tickets to Scotland, hotels, etc. And the wet vac? Some people's houses were built on ponds, and they flood. Someone probably really needed that wet vac.

no it was something else...remember I asked for good wishes for a fax a while ago, that if all went well I'd be having a much better year, lots more trips and stuff?

well it was to do with that. It's coming together finally, and I have some help with it. End of next week I'm going on a mad trip booking spree :drool:

I might throw in a wet vac for you :kiss:

Awesome news, congrats.

I'm good on the wet vac...I already got one. :shifty: But thanks for thinking of me. :D

I'm hoping to get sexually harrased here soon. Big money if i can prove my case! Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get sexually harrassed? Come on!

UberBeaver said:

I'm hoping to get sexually harrased here soon. Big money if i can prove my case! Who I got to sleep with 'round here to get sexually harrassed? Come on!

lol

frivalous lawsuits :tsk:

not that some of those kind are frivalous, but some are just plain fucking ridiculous.

Sicy said:
I'll leave you all with a round of these from my very own collection .......

mylemondropsm2.jpg

bluecrackmartinims.jpg

greenlemondrop.jpg

lemondropblueglass.jpg

Thanks Sicy, this is good way to start the day...or end it:happy:

snowbunny00774 said:

lol
not that some of those kind are frivalous, but some are just plain fucking ridiculous.

I don't think sexual harrasment is anything to lol at. It's quite traumatic....I'd bet. I'll let you know as soon as I figure out how to get someone to harrass me. :unbuttonstop3buttons: I wish Reg worked here. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Reg and Beav in "Full Disclosure" :hmm:

Us girls need our own live feed, I'm telling you.

That web feed would result in Reg and I holding little cutouts of you guys, and probably several others (catalogs :drool:), and setting up our own "live cutout" web feed. And then we'd probably watch the SF web feed. Then we'd probably cook some steaks and eat them with our bare fucking hands, like men. :hi5:

Reg and Beav in "Full Disclosure" :hmm:

Us girls need our own live feed, I'm telling you.

You know what's funny about that, is that I've been sexually harrassed myself...:eyebrow:

Seriously...there used to be this older lady (I was in my mid-20's and she was in her late 60's...:ohmy: ) and she used to flirt with me all the time....it was sick because she was the typical older, wrinkled and overweight lady, who was lonely and had no children. One day I was working on her PC and I had to go under her desk to make sure all her wires were plugged in correctly..:shifty: and as I was under the desk she slid in her chair up to desk and locked me under....she then rubbed my hair and said "I love your thick....wavy hair"....Whoaaaaa.....OK!!! :yikes:

I finished up and had someone else take her help tickets after that!!!! :der:

UberBeaver said:

That web feed would result in Reg and I holding little cutouts of you guys, and probably several others (catalogs :drool:), and setting up our own "live cutout" web feed. And then we'd probably watch the SF web feed. Then we'd probably cook some steaks and eat them with our bare fucking hands, like men. :hi5:

:lmao:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You know what's funny about that, is that I've been sexually harrassed myself...:eyebrow:

Seriously...there used to be this older lady (I was in my mid-20's and she was in her late 60's...:ohmy: ) and she used to flirt with me all the time....it was sick because she was the typical older, wrinkled and overweight lady, who was lonely and had no children. One day I was working on her PC and I had to go under her desk to make sure all her wires were plugged in correctly..:shifty: and as I was under the desk she slid in her chair up to desk and locked me under....she then rubbed my hair and said "I love your thick....wavy hair"....Whoaaaaa.....OK!!! :yikes:

:vomit: how awful...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's not how I envisioned it at all. :(

Fuck it, bring it on. I'm tired of working. :mad:

UberBeaver said:

That's not how I envisioned it at all. :(

Fuck it, bring it on. I'm tired of working. :mad:

As bad as that episode was it wasn't as bad as the drunk co-worker who stuck her hand down the back of my pants (under my boxers) and almost pulled out a plumb...no lie...:yikes:

At least she was semi-attractive....well she had big boobs....:rolleyes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I had no idea that you used to work with my Grandmother. Small world.

Jaysus, Reg. :yikes:

You made sure to go out and buy some icky girl repellent after those, huh?

Sometimes I attract some very strange women....:scratch: I guess I'm too nice or something...I dunno.

NSW, your grandmother was nice....when she wasn't hitting on me...

The sad thing about the older women who ran her hands through my hair...she had a MAJOR accident in the Women's Restroom a few years later...it was....:yuck:

Let's just say she was a big woman...and she lack the bodily functions to hold it in, and she had the flu or something, and she got to the stall as fast as she could, but she didn't sit down fast enough and basically she blew like a howitzer....I was told she sprayed all over the stall and on the wall....:yuck:.... I felt sorry for her then....she retired a week and a half later.

snowbunny00774 said:
$10 says Beav just threw himself under some older coworkers desk...

Well that backfired. Now people are lookin at me like I'M the pervert. WTF? Come on!

I owe you* a beer or two.

*you = some Polish guy in a NYC bar that is still upset that the Islanders only Polish player now plays in Demark. Or Sweden. Or some place. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom