The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Things are looking a little brighter today :hopeful:

and I've just been reminded I have to take an extra day off work.
Friday, Monday or save as a lieu day :hmm:, I don't know what to do...

48 was a TKO so it was closed.

I nerded out last night and I actually have some stats by division and placement (top seed vs bottom seed) kind of stuff. :nerd: I was contemplating putting up a Round One Summary.

Round One took 17 days. The rest of the tourney should take about the same, maybe a little long due to less TKOs....I say we should be done by June 15th.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

I even built a formula to color code the cells depending on which smiley won, green for the winner, red for a loser.

Also, here's a fun fact, the Top Seeds have currently won one more battle than the bottom seeds. Battle 47 could make that a tie, which is statistically impressive - M I RITE VP?

Yeah, :tsk: aka Tre bitch slapped whoever he was up against.

Drea - you haven't been to Lemonade Stand the past couple of weeks?

My cold has gotten worse. I won't go into the gory details, but basically I'm miserable. :lol:

At least I get a day off work!

Ooh - a Yoda smiley would be cool!

Lawyer? Was that about your stolen stuff? And, when you guys go over the illegal charges with the police, any chance you could maybe, oh I dunno, ignore the tickets to Scotland, hotels, etc. And the wet vac? Some people's houses were built on ponds, and they flood. Someone probably really needed that wet vac.

Back
Top Bottom