The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure you freak out if you have to pay extra for condiments and ask for lots and lots of ice all the time. Also, when you get a large something, and it's like your medium size, freak about that too. They love that over there, everyone finds it sooooo endearing from Americans :cute:

Lime curd :drool:

Beav, I know you were not asking me, but, my 2 cents:

The "take it easy" is nothing, since you're using it as a goodbye, not a way to tell your boss to calm down.

The chronic use of "man" could be seen as unprofessional....really depends on your boss. I will end some phone conversations with "thanks, man" if it's someone I'm comfortable with. And, if an employee of mine called me "man" I don't think I'd sweat it. But, I know plenty of people who would take note of it, and treat it like a negative.

No spoken words said:
Beav, I know you were not asking me, but, my 2 cents:

The "take it easy" is nothing, since you're using it as a goodbye, not a way to tell your boss to calm down.

The chronic use of "man" could be seen as unprofessional....really depends on your boss. I will end some phone conversations with "thanks, man" if it's someone I'm comfortable with. And, if an employee of mine called me "man" I don't think I'd sweat it. But, I know plenty of people who would take note of it, and treat it like a negative.

Fabulous reiteration there man!!

whoamygod - there might a number 5 but we just level set so we'll see how things go...I am going for a drink right now though.
:dayfromhell:

snowbunny00774 said:

Fabulous reiteration there man!!

whoamygod - there might a number 5 but we just level set so we'll see how things go...I am going for a drink right now though.
:dayfromhell:

I guess I did kind of echo your thoughts. Just means we're on the same page. Literally and figuratively. Good times. GFY Beav.

No you wouldn't, cause that shit would get down right ugly, quick. M I RITE?

I offered a solution, well, more a work around. Sorry. Take the battery out and put it somewhere not in the phone, maybe?

UberBeaver said:
No you wouldn't, cause that shit would get down right ugly, quick. M I RITE?

I offered a solution, well, more a work around. Sorry. Take the battery out and put it somewhere not in the phone, maybe?

It's ok Beav. I appreciated it. :yes:

I might have to give the phone to Mia again. But for now I'm going to go workout, that'll take me away from the phone for over an hour. :hmm:

PS - Was asked what I was doing next weekend, fyi to you know who. :sexywink:

0101fawl.jpg

why don't you talk properly?

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

............../´¯/)............(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)..............

Back
Top Bottom