The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what makes me feel better?

thtimmyt.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u680GPkBq7A

I feel better allready. :D

the rockin edge said:
five days a weel huh. interesting.:hmm:

Besides, man. Your management. You're one of THEM. You go around with your nose in the air, firing people, eating their children, calling them names. Pfft. The rest of us need a day off to recover from your daily beatings, so what if the regime don't like it man, we're only human. You and Snow'll probably spend that time to sit back and count all the money we made for you people while we BBQ rats and squirells cause it's all we can afford. NSW too, he'll probably drive by house and throw ketchup packets at me and call me "pauper" like he did on Valentine's Day (not that it wasn't appreciated, i loves me from ketchup, but still). Enjoy your weekend, Tre. God bless us, everyone. :angry:

UberBeaver said:

Besides, man. Your management. You're one of THEM. You go around with your nose in the air, firing people, eating their children, calling them names. Pfft. The rest of us need a day off to recover from your daily beatings, so what if the regime don't like it man, we're only human. You and Snow'll probably spend that time to sit back and count all the money we made for you people while we BBQ rats and squirells cause it's all we can afford. NSW too, he'll probably drive by house and throw ketchup packets at me and call me "pauper" like he did on Valentine's Day (not that it wasn't appreciated, i loves me from ketchup, but still). Enjoy your weekend, Tre. God bless us, everyone. :angry:

:lmao: ive never eaten anyones children or fired anyone...yet.

UberBeaver said:

Stick it to the man, Beav! :hi5: :love:

the rockin edge said:

:lmao: ive never eaten anyones children or fired anyone...yet.

You're still new to the role. You'll learn. They'll corrupt you. They'll fill you with bile and hatred. It's their way.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Stick it to the man, Beav! :hi5: :love:

:hi5:

Does it make me a hypocrite that I'm management? Or am I just not blind? Hm....curious.

UberBeaver said:

You're still new to the role. You'll learn. They'll corrupt you. They'll fill you with bile and hatred. It's their way.

:hi5:

Does it make me a hypocrite that I'm management? Or am I just not blind? Hm....curious.

who is this "they" beav?

and yes, it makes you a hippo.

Damn, I'd hate to be in Canada now.

Snow, at the end of May. WTF?! :mad:

Jack Bauer's next mission should be to stop that kind of shit. Yeah.

Jack Bauer should team up with Al Gore. Now THAT I would watch.

Yeah, I don't know what snow did, but poor little Kayla is PISSED off. whoamygod.

UberBeaver said:

I'm having one of those days where I would like to grab the back of someone's head and ram it into a wall.

not a wall exactly:drool:

UberBeaver said:

lunatics all of you:heart:

legal loopholes :drool:

And I just had a two hour margarita lunch to celebrate:drool:

"I'll drive you, you look like you'd enjoy a convertible today" :drool:

AND I just realized the Gus Macker is on this weekend around the corner from my house, Monday off it is!!! :drool:

I'm gonna go for a walk now before I go back there : pout:

Last edited:
Damn, I'd hate to be in Canada now.

Snow, at the end of May. WTF?! :mad:

Jack Bauer's next mission should be to stop that kind of shit. Yeah.

Just that part of Canada :lol: It's sunny, beautiful and warm here in TO :wink:

UberBeaver said:

:love:

\gotta go find someone to yell at. Like people who don't respond to emails and phone calls :angry:

Back
Top Bottom