The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends
temple-bar-2.jpg

Wow, that was weird. I was going to call the thread the same thing. I thought I blacked out for a second there. Weird. :yikes:

K, no more talk of that subject. It's bad karma and shit. Let it rot in the other thread, maybe it will just go away. :D

redkat said:

:love:

did ya fill the hot tub?

no :reject: I started doing laundry instead.

I'll go start it now...thanks guilt fairy :angry:

UberBeaver said:
Wow, that was weird. I was going to call the thread the same thing. I thought I blacked out for a second there. Weird. :yikes:

get out of my head :skered:

I'm going to need a voice box thingy in hell. :(

I know it's a horrible thing to say, but you know how that have that commercial with the guy that has the throat vocalizer thing, and he says something "I need this cause I was smoking"? Do you think, in light of this new info, they will have commericals with guys saying, "I need this cause I'm a freak that can't get enough of the punanay?"

Will cigarette companies be able to use that defense at trials? "Mr. Wilson, before you developed your throat ailment, how much pananay were you chomping on? 4, 5 a week? Were you mad freaking that punanay, Mr. Wilson?"
"I, uhhhhh, I was - "
"Or maybe you were mad freakin it with the fellas, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MR WILSON?"
"NoOoOOooooOoOoO."
"Your honor, my client did not develop his condition from cigarettes, nay, he got it from the fellas! I demaned the charges be dropped!"

Back
Top Bottom