The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
And I almost forgot the dessert :drool:

Panna Cotta with a blueberry sauce ~ omg

that place is good - like crack good..:drool:

luckily I'm not really a desrt person, but the aps do me in every time :tsk:

I'm not sure why eating meals would make anyone puke, it's just interesting how many different places I've eaten in over a short period of time. Even if you do not count breakfast, 12 days = 24 meals, so, 18 of those were in different places. Snow, please do not tell me that you are bulemic. That seems like a ZC or FYM kind of thing. :)

well you knwo me, all drama.

it just seems like a lot of eating out. even when I'm away I try to make stuff myself no idea why. It's so much easier in the real London (marks and sparks).

I've been away for longer periods before, but I;ve ended up buying a cheap toaster just so I could make my own food :(

<----never going to die from being overly gourmet or anything

snowbunny00774 said:
well you knwo me, all drama.

it just seems like a lot of eating out. even when I'm away I try to make stuff myself no idea why. It's so much easier in the real London (marks and sparks).

I've been away for longer periods before, but I;ve ended up buying a cheap toaster just so I could make my own food :(

<----never going to die from being overly gourmet or anything

I'm enjoying sampling all the different restaurants. This is not a common practice of mine, eating out that much, but, for now, it's been fun. And, 1/2 the time, new coworkers are picking up the tab. :) That won't last either.

Reasily is a neat, new word.

Hello P!

Ok, I have to go shower and get some of this bar/smoke/alcohol stink off of me before bed. Been a long time since I lived in a place that allowed smoking inside. Also, I'm soooo fucking old now, because when I'm out past midnight, it knocks me on my ass. Oy Vey.

Me.

But I'm going to bed now. I've got another monster migraine. I've never really had migraines before, but I'm getting them a fair bit lately. This is not good. :sigh:

I could have done much better, but, was really tired and only saw the film once, when it was released, so I barely remember it. And, so, had to revert to cursing at Beav, in the hopes that he would respond. Which he did, which made me happy. :)

I know you guys already bitched about gas prices, but 80 fucking dollars to fill my car????wtf..next weekend is gonna be a rip off :crazy:

Ridiculous, isn't it? :killintheface:

My gas tank is fairly small, and it costs me around $60 to fill it from just under a quarter tank. Needless to say, it doesn't get filled much these days. :|

I feel sick. :( :whiny:

Back
Top Bottom