The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well poor :dancing: has had someone flicking his tongue at him for 2 days! I'd say that was oppressed. I think you can't be on the board due to conflict of interest. You're off the council!

Aside: I think it would be funny to disqualify a smiley in the tournament though. lolz.

aside 2: I also think it was closed because 24 hours was reached, not due to suggestive comments.

aside 2 rebuttal: I'm pretty sure it wasn't 24 hrs.

new aside: I probably shouldn't draw attention to that, as then it reopens the argument for disqualification.

aside 4: ignore aside 2 rebuttal

aside: what dimension of behind walls are we in if we're using asides to avoid the non aside world while were on the internetz, which is not the real world. or something. it must be like "behind walls dimension 4".

Aside:

ABC%20Quantum%20Interrelationships.gif

A = Aside. :D

Big bubble = Internets. B= Interland. C = Temple Bar.

Early? it's 9:30 there, right? COME ON!

Weird that both you and Fah are both awake, in Vancouver, @ 9:30 on a Saturday. And posting within minutes of each other to say so. Hm...something just ain't right here.

I was up late last night baking muffins for the school carnival today :drool:

My house smells really good but I am having to fight the mini fahs to keep them away from the muffins..

"But we should try one to make sure it's ok" :shifty:

UberBeaver said:
Early? it's 9:30 there, right? COME ON!

Weird that both you and Fah are both awake, in Vancouver, @ 9:30 on a Saturday. And posting within minutes of each other to say so. Hm...something just ain't right here.

:shifty:

What's weird is that I never get to sleep in til 9:30ish any day of the week.

If this is what 7 hours of sleep means then I'm going back to 5 cuz I feel like crap :|

My landlords upstairs were noisy, so they woke me up. I couldn't fall back asleep again. On Saturday I want to be able to sleep until noon, if I can. I like sleep. :)

Must go have a shower, eat some breakfast and do more laundry before we head off to the school carnvial :wave:

Mini fah softball this afternoon.

And then, the Keg for dinner tonight :drool:

fah said:
Must go have a shower, eat some breakfast and do more laundry before we head off to the school carnvial :wave:

Mini fah softball this afternoon.

And then, the Keg for dinner tonight :drool:

= kegtini = :drool:

I'd drink a keg of their appletinis. mmmmm. mmmm. mmmm. must. stop.thinking.about. them. mmm.

do you guys have the keg? it's brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom