The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm stuck here for three more hours. :sad:

Drama? :corn:

Only because you're allowing yourself to be!!! :madwife:

Leave damnit...get up from your desk and throw your keyboard to the ground and yell "The voices are too loud, someone turn the sound down!"

Guarantee you you'll get a phone call later saying you should stay home as long as you need to...:yes:

Works for me...:shifty:

Ball-gate 2007

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:04:56 EDT
Subject: NO Ball throwing on walls
To: All Faculty/Staff

Good morning-

I am very upset this morning after inspecting the :censored: Center exterior and finding many indentations and even perforations due to balls being thrown against our brand-new walls. Logically, these dents have been made by the lacrosse balls being carried around by so many kids these days.

Therefore, no balls of any kind are to be thrown against any walls—exterior or interior. Teachers and staff should police this and confiscate balls and sticks, if necessary. Also, playing catch with balls should only occur in open fields with proper supervision by coaches and teachers. I have seen several near misses with people and windows. This applies to both school and Summer Program use.

Please help enforce this rule. I don’t believe that the :censored: Center damage was done in an intentional way but this is heartbreaking on such a beautiful structure.

:censored:
Head of School

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:37:34 EDT
Subject: NO Ball throwing on walls- Part 2
To: All Faculty/Staff

Everyone- As a follow-up to this morning’s email, one of our maintenance people apparently saw several as-yet-unidentified students hitting balls with a bat into the :censored: Center wall, thus making the dents. Anyone out there know anything about this?

Regardless of whether it was baseball, lacrosse, bocce, whatever—no ball throwing on the walls. Please enforce. Thanks.

:censored:
Head of School

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Ball-gate 2007

by the lacrosse balls being carried around by so many kids these days.

this alone is a disgrace. i think it's the lacrosse balls that are corrupting todays youth.

you all thought you'd have a snow free afternoon didn't you? wrong - i'm here to annoy as only i can :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom