The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

:cute: Nah, the cleaning people just take care of the garbage cans. If it's on your desk, they don't take it. Sometimes the garbage cans remain full, but the water bottles are gone. Though I had onebottle on my desk for weeks, the others were taken. I don't get that. Maybe there was something about that one bottle thatI didn't know about. :uhoh: Shit. Maybe it had more than "5 partners". OH NOES!

your doomed :happy:

why don't you make it a label of something that sounds critical to your health? although that might make them take it faster...hmm

snowbunny00774 said:

that sucks. do you know when M is leaving town?

No clue but I'm guessing since the holiday is over, soon.

I'm thinking of using the phone tomorrow before class so I can not hold my breath on hearing back (phones are shut off during class, I don't even put mine on silent ring or vibrate).

I honestly don't get why we women do this to ourselves. :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:

your doomed :happy:

why don't you make it a label of something that sounds critical to your health? although that might make them take it faster...hmm

Like a drug of some kind? They'd just try to sell the bottle back to me then. I would do something awful to the bottle, you know?, but I still would like to drink from it. It's a no win. But the office is close to mi casa, so I stay with the lunatics. Plus, I like the whole "Ashley is a 7" vibe to this place.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No clue but I'm guessing since the holiday is over, soon.

I'm thinking of using the phone tomorrow before class so I can not hold my breath on hearing back (phones are shut off during class, I don't even put mine on silent ring or vibrate).

I honestly don't get why we women do this to ourselves. :tsk:

good idea on the before class thing if you're going to do it.

I wish someone would figure out why though, and develop a vaccine for it :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:

good idea on the before class thing if you're going to do it.

I wish someone would figure out why though, and develop a vaccine for it :sad:

That person would be richer than Bill Gates, I tell you. :drool:

And if they could also figure out why females will ream each other out for dealing with "x" and "y" behaviour but put up with stuff or tell themselves, "I'm done after this" but yet keep going back or torturing themselves, they would be richer than the person who would be richer than Bill Gates.

That person would be richer than Bill Gates, I tell you. :drool:

And if they could also figure out why females will ream each other out for dealing with "x" and "y" behaviour but put up with stuff or tell themselves, "I'm done after this" but yet keep going back or torturing themselves, they would be richer than the person who would be richer than Bill Gates.

oh yeah, that too. I know my friends would shove me to the front of the line for that one. :sigh:

Don't beat yourself up. It's not just women that do that. I've met men with issues like that too. Sometimes their boyfriends give them a hard time or play games, but they go back anyway. It happens.

UberBeaver said:

:mad: It's cold in here. COME ON!

spitake - you owe me :mad:

when you open the page click on the directional/arrowish thingy and that makes it bigger :sotechnicallymindediamazemyself:

how'd they go Ashley?

So far two b's and two a's
One of the a's was a surprise, and one of the b's was an upset...so I guess it all adds up :lol:...Just waiting for the stats grade now :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom