The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, thanks.

I am :| because it was a long day. And I'm tired. In general, I'm just feeling all around meh. No big.

You know like when you think "Nice, I can just chill for a few", but then you see a million things that need to get done? One of those. But I think I'm done for a while now, so that's nice.

She was doing good for a while, then saw the joy it brought the wife and I and has gone back to waking up a lot and not going back to sleep. :cute:

But she doesn't cry so much, so I'll take the non sleep. You don't realize how much a crying baby can literally make you crazy. Stupid shit gets in your head after a while.

What did you do today? You saw your momz?

I'm drinking Orange Soda. I haven't had it in ages. It's delicious.

I'm glad the crying has stopped for you. Are you comfortable leaving her awake while you sleep? It took my friend a while to acquire that comfort level.

my momz cancelled on me. her plants are still sitting on the porch waiting for her :( she did call to say she was coming to use my hot tub later, so I may see her, I doubt it though :sigh:
oh well, what can you do eh?

I'm having a Mikes Hard Cranberry, my third actually :)
I'm so tired, I got a lot done, sometimes it's hard doing everything by yourself though. Even the cute guy at home depot was making fun of me I think :(

He kids because he loves. :D

I just noticed you totally dominated Out of Control this evening. NICE! :hi5: I got real bored once and took over the Lemonade Stand. Then someone posted and ruined the whole thing, so I had to start all over.

Sorry about your mom. :( You could always go all crazy and put wire hangers in her plants, then bleach them. Then throw them in the hot tub. That might get your point across.

UberBeaver said:
He kids because he loves. :D

I just noticed you totally dominated Out of Control this evening. NICE! :hi5: I got real bored once and took over the Lemonade Stand. Then someone posted and ruined the whole thing, so I had to start all over.

Sorry about your mom. :( You could always go all crazy and put wire hangers in her plants, then bleach them. Then throw them in the hot tub. That might get your point across.

:heart: :lmao: I'll get every second third round k?

I don't know, it seemed very mocking. I had to go a few times today and every time he kept asking was I doing the stuff by myself. Even the last time he said that one of the other guys had commented that I had done my kitchen mostly by myself. how many times do I have to say yes? stop bringing it up :madwife: and now they're talking about it among themselves :mad:

yeah, that was fun...although I didn't really get the games thing and couldn't be arsed to look back and see how they worked. the 45 second rule sucks when you're doing that though.

I really like your idea for the plants, although throwing them in the hot tub screws me more than her.

Well, when she does arrive and you're hanging half in the hot tub crying about how mommy doesn't love you, maybe you'll get lucky and she'll clean the hot tub for you. In my experience that works a good 65% of the time. If the weather is nice and you tell her you'll be inside (ie away from her) your chances shoot up to 92%.

Maybe they keep bringing it up in Home Depot in the hopes that you'll be like "Yeah, but I could really use some help," and then play "BOOM CHICKA BOOM BOOM" on your boom box which you just happened to bring with you. lol, that would be great.

What did you do to your kitchen?

I hate that 45 second rule. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

UberBeaver said:
Well, when she does arrive and you're hanging half in the hot tub crying about how mommy doesn't love you, maybe you'll get lucky and she'll clean the hot tub for you. In my experience that works a good 65% of the time. If the weather is nice and you tell her you'll be inside (ie away from her) your chances shoot up to 92%.

Maybe they keep bringing it up in Home Depot in the hopes that you'll be like "Yeah, but I could really use some help," and then play "BOOM CHICKA BOOM BOOM" on your boom box which you just happened to bring with you. lol, that would be great.

What did you do to your kitchen?

I hate that 45 second rule. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I already cleaned the hot tub so there isn't anything I can guilt her into.

hmmm, I never thought about that. I brought a friend once two summers ago when i was buying stuff for a fence, and when she mentioned to the this one guy she and her hubby were going away and couldn't help me with it, the guy actually came over and built it for me, for hardly anything. I have to go back tmw and this guy told me when he was working, so I won't have to go through the whole explanation of what I'm doing with someone else. I'll have to pay more attention maybe.

I ripped out my kitchen to the outer walls and studs (actually replaced the studs), rebuilt the walls, switched the plumbing around to the other side of the room, refinished the hardwood floor and learned how to install counters and cabinetry. It was a good learning experience. exhausting though.

I just checked it out - jules - you look awesome!! (and is that a little salma going on for you :wink:) is that at the new place?

Oooh, I'll have to check out the bootastic momma Jules, lol.

Snow, the money I have right now is "emergency" money nothing even close to anything resembling a down payment. I shit all the money I had when I moved out on uh, tour expenses. I had fun but now kind of regret that I wasted money on what amounted to the same show (practically) in 8 different cities. :dontmindme:

I hate my phone, I need to take a shower, I have one more chapter to read before Tuesday, I hate men, I feel bad about something that happened on the Sopranos, I'm PMSing which explains a lot (or maybe it doesn't) and I hate my phone, again.

Meh.

Back
Top Bottom