The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

:lol: OMG - that 2nd guy! :laugh:

Right now I'm watching the ladies moguls event. It's the final run, and we've got 3 Canadians competing, one of whom has won (Jen Heil) gold the last couple of Olympics. The conditions aren't great weather-wise, but hopefully she'll have a good run, and get us our first gold of the games! :hyper:

I know - it's crazy! We stopped to enjoy the view while we were waiting for a light to change so we could cross the street. It would be so weird to walk past and see yourself up there, larger than life.

Mia, your pics make me want to *almost* cheer for the U.S.A.

Almost...

(although I'm pretty sure that 2nd guy isn't competing at the WINTER Olympics)

Hi Julie!

One of the Canadians just did her run @ the moguls, and we're in 1st!! :hyper: 2 more Canadians to go, and hopefully we'll get the gold!

What was the book you were reading last night, btw?

I'm always on the lookout for good books.
I'm re-reading The Poisonwood Bible. I highly recommend that one if you haven't already read it. My all-time favorite. Gorgeous.

GOLD BABY GOLD!!! Yay Alexandre Bilodeau!! :applaud::hyper::yippie::yippie:

First Canadian to win gold at a Games hosted by Canada!! :D
I watched that yesterday, so exciting. His brother is too precious. :heart:

:wave: Just popping in to say hi to you all!! I've been in hiding for too long and I miss ya all!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Gluey! :ohmy: Come back soon :kiss:

I'm re-reading The Poisonwood Bible. I highly recommend that one if you haven't already read it. My all-time favorite. Gorgeous.

Ah, is that the one that takes place in Africa?

I picked it up about 5 yrs ago but put it down after the first 50 pages. Maybe I should try it again :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom