The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that feeling well. Growing up, my brother was an absolute hellion if he was hungry. :lol: I tried to avoid him as much as possible then, as he could get pretty violent. :lol:

I are back with Timmies :hi5:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: DOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIT!

:panic: boy in the bar! boy in the bar! :panic:

Excellent. I assume you brought some to share.

I absolutely will. It would be a lot of fun, plus it helps that the concert is on a weekend, so I could make it a very quick trip. :D It sucks that Canada Day is on the Thursday. If it were on a Friday, that would help out so much. :lol: If I get the money I need, I'll make it work. :yes:

This is why Canada rules...

13039.jpg

,.....and that's it.

^ My girlfriend is hotter than her.

Excellent. I assume you brought some to share.

I absolutely will. It would be a lot of fun, plus it helps that the concert is on a weekend, so I could make it a very quick trip. :D It sucks that Canada Day is on the Thursday. If it were on a Friday, that would help out so much. :lol: If I get the money I need, I'll make it work. :yes:

I always bring Timmies to share :kiss:

That would be so awesome if it works out. I'll show you around Toronto, or at least as much of it as we have time for. :D

^ My girlfriend is hotter than her.

I always bring Timmies to share :kiss:

That would be so awesome if it works out. I'll show you around Toronto, or at least as much of it as we have time for. :D

Keeping my fingers crossed! :D

If I can make it work, I'll probably come Thursday to Sunday. :up:

:madwife:

Don't worry, the staff get our share of comments about the customers in after they drive away :censored:

They should remember whose making their coffee and who has the power to screw it up :shifty:

Do tell, I like stories :corn:

And yes, I don't tend to try and piss off people serving and preparing my food. That's just asking for trouble :wink:

Do tell, I like stories :corn:

And yes, I don't tend to try and piss off people serving and preparing my food. That's just asking for trouble :wink:

Alrighty I'll give away some Timmies secrets :shifty:
We have buttons on the headsets for the drive thru that let us talk to each other without the customer at the speaker hearing.
Let's just say that customers that piss us off get a lot of swearing :lol:
...and we go slower just to piss them off.

Back
Top Bottom