The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It can't be dead, I need constant attention companionship :sad:

:wink:

I got the hookup, girl. See you on the rail :hi5:

BB's :love:

Not decided yet. I'm doing GA for every show still, but I'm not going to line up overnight for every single one. I think it will just depend on the city and my mood, but I may be there early for some and a couple hours ahead for others :shrug: Do you have line plans yet?

Good plan :up:

I think I'm gonna pull an overnighter in Toronto. Bunch of us from PGP want outer rail and wanna camp out. Never done outer rail and it looks awesome so I don't mind camping out to get that spot.

Probably gonna line up super early in Minneapolis. I want the back of the pit for that. Not sure if lining up early for the back of the pit is necessary for that spot though :hmm:

Montreal, doing both shows and want front of pit for one of them so obviously that'll be another early morning for me.

BB's :love:

Not decided yet. I'm doing GA for every show still, but I'm not going to line up overnight for every single one. I think it will just depend on the city and my mood, but I may be there early for some and a couple hours ahead for others :shrug: Do you have line plans yet?

To mess up your usual quote :

'DON'T dooooooooo itttt'!!!

Lining up :down: No need for the stadiums - can get a railspot by lining up for a couple hours at most.

But you gals have fun :wink:

Good plan :up:

I think I'm gonna pull an overnighter in Toronto. Bunch of us from PGP want outer rail and wanna camp out. Never done outer rail and it looks awesome so I don't mind camping out to get that spot.

Probably gonna line up super early in Minneapolis. I want the back of the pit for that. Not sure if lining up early for the back of the pit is necessary for that spot though :hmm:

Montreal, doing both shows and want front of pit for one of them so obviously that'll be another early morning for me.
Yeah, TO was a fun spot to camp out :D I enjoy the adventure of it all, but I'll likely only do it at a couple of shows this time around.

To mess up your usual quote :

'DON'T dooooooooo itttt'!!!

Lining up :down: No need for the stadiums - can get a railspot by lining up for a couple hours at most.

But you gals have fun :wink:
:lol: Too true, at least at most venues. Pasadena? No way, the lineup was in the thousands by noon.

Okay, so is anyone else's heartrate through the roof with this game?!
I'm not watching on tv, but I've been following via people's FB statuses.

I had to leave the net cafe where I was watching the game for bellydance class when it was 3-0 (felt much better about leaving then, even though Russia scored right before I went out the door) - came home and the second tweet I see is the final score :yippie: :happydance: :applaud:

Totally. :yes: It's a very quiet day in the office today. I may just end up leaving early, as there's nothing really to do, and half of my department is away at various Olympics stuff. :lol:

It's quiet here, too. At least this afternoon. I'd go home, but naturally, I have a client right at 5 :grumpy:

Oh, not too much. I'm just so incredibly exhausted from this week of fun that I'm ready for bed now. :lol: Life will be getting back to normal again, which is probably a good thing. :lol:

What about you?

Pole :wink: Always pole. I posted a new clip in my blog.

Otherwise, back to the grind after my fabulous min-vacation. So life is back to normal here, too. :)

Hi gals! :wave:

Sharon, I imagine you'll suffer a bit from post-Olympic blues after Sunday? I think the whole country will but it'll probably be doubly worse for Vancouverites.

Pole-dancing,eh, Kaf? And you wonder why I introduce you as 'Kaf, the pole-dancer' to my friends :lol:

Hi gals! :wave:

Sharon, I imagine you'll suffer a bit from post-Olympic blues after Sunday? I think the whole country will but it'll probably be doubly worse for Vancouverites.

Pole-dancing,eh, Kaf? And you wonder why I introduce you as 'Kaf, the pole-dancer' to my friends :lol:

Hey Julie! :D

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be suffering from some of the blues. :lol: It's been such a fun time, and the city will feel very different after it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom