The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phil needs to be spanked :mad:

Really?? Fantastic! :hyper:
We def. need to catch up in a quieter setting - we exchanged a few nuggets but it was much too loud at the club on Fri. evening to elaborate (and as you probably figured out by now, I'm half deaf! :lol: )

Some Mondays we have a meeting but since we had one last week, I doubt we'll have another one tomorrow. And we're usually done by 12pm anyway.

I work near the CN Tower so I can try to meet you somewhere or if you can swing by, either one works (I know I said I can take as long as I want for lunch but I was :drunk: I probably shouldn't exceed 75 mins. If you're a fan of Strombo, we can go to the CBC food court where I often see him or we can go to a restaurant - you have plenty of time to think about it :) )
Don't worry, I'm half-deaf, too :D :lol: But yes, it will be nice to have a conversation that doesn't include shouting "WHAT? WHAT??? WHAT????" over music.

We'll be leaving London fairly early and should be back in TO mid-morning. Shall we aim for a 12pm lunch? Do you have to have it scheduled ahead of time or can you just sort of take off whenever? I'll text you when I'm on my way.

We can go Strombo-stalking, that's just fine by me :drool:

Strombo-stalking, ftw! :drool: Hope you girls have fun!

I was in a pizza place a bunch of years ago with some friends, and he came in. We were being a little obnoxious, as we were drunk at the time, so he definitely noticed us. :lol: I was too chicken to go up to him and say hi or whatever, because he probably thought we were nuts. :lol:

Strombo-stalking, ftw! :drool: Hope you girls have fun!

I was in a pizza place a bunch of years ago with some friends, and he came in. We were being a little obnoxious, as we were drunk at the time, so he definitely noticed us. :lol: I was too chicken to go up to him and say hi or whatever, because he probably thought we were nuts. :lol:
lol, you rowdy woman :lol: We'll say hi to your boyfriend for you ;)

:lol: I know, it's such a difficult thing that I'm asking. :wink:

So I'm packing my stuff up right now, as I'm spending the next few nights with my friend who lives downtown. I'm bringing snow stuff, as we'll be going to an event up on one of the mountains. I tried on my snowboard pants for the first time in about 8 years. :| Oh my god it's going to be an adventure wearing those. :yikes: I either cannot sit down at all, or won't be zipping up the zipper & doing up the buttons at all. :lmao: Oh god. I should have thought this through weeks ago, instead of the night before I left. :tsk:

:lol: I know, it's such a difficult thing that I'm asking. :wink:

So I'm packing my stuff up right now, as I'm spending the next few nights with my friend who lives downtown. I'm bringing snow stuff, as we'll be going to an event up on one of the mountains. I tried on my snowboard pants for the first time in about 8 years. :| Oh my god it's going to be an adventure wearing those. :yikes: I either cannot sit down at all, or won't be zipping up the zipper & doing up the buttons at all. :lmao: Oh god. I should have thought this through weeks ago, instead of the night before I left. :tsk:

It is. SIGH.

Gotta love last-minute packing. ;)

I'm the queen of last minute packing. :yes: Oh well. I'll bring the pants with me just in case, but I may just wear my jeans and hope for the best. One of my co-workers was at an event up at Cypress today, so I'll ask her what the conditions were like. Then again, her event was in the daylight hours, and I'll be there after sunset, so it's very different.

Gotta love my un-preparedness. :lol:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

And on that note, I'm going to attempt to go get some sleep. Have fun packing, m'dear :kiss:

So Kaf and I had a good lunch (she ate, er , cookies for lunch!) . No Strombo sightings (but we did happen to bump into the two hottest guys from my work so success! :drool: okay, success for me, not for her necessarily :lol:)

She's not going back to Calgary, she wants me to let you all know she started the GA line!

So Kaf and I had a good lunch (she ate, er , cookies for lunch!) . No Strombo sightings (but we did happen to bump into the two hottest guys from my work so success! :drool: okay, success for me, not for her necessarily :lol:)

She's not going back to Calgary, she wants me to let you all know she started the GA line!

*hops on a plane to get in line with Kaf :shifty: :wink:

:panic: My first day back and my work schedule is absolutely packed and our plane didn't land til 1am and I didn't get home til 2 and didn't get to bed til 3 and my brain is on vacation mode and I'm so out of it today and YAYYYY, this is fun! :panic:

Lunch of tea and cookies, yes :D I had a Timmies sammich on my way into town. We had a lovely date. I got several hugs and we played footsie under the table. :lol:

Also, yes, I've started the lineup. You'll all need to come find me to get your numbers or you'll totally not make it into the inner circle.

*hops on a plane to get in line with Kaf :shifty: :wink:

It's just too much...:drool:
lol :wink:

Back to work :panic:

Busy day, just popping in randomly to see if there's still life in this thread ;)

Got your GA # for TO yet? I'll put you on the list..

Back
Top Bottom