THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww Headache...I feel your pain, I always do that, I try so hard to keep my mouth shut, but by the 6th or 7th, I go on and then ther'es a hit :(

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i couldn't resist... i went 7 innings without mentioning anything. i make a simple post... "things are getting, shall we say, interesting..."

the next pitch, no hit bid for john maine is over.

i suck

Sports? Huh, wha? :girlwalksinandisconfoozed:

OT, I swear I just laughed so hard I almost died. :lmao:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i couldn't resist... i went 7 innings without mentioning anything. i make a simple post... "things are getting, shall we say, interesting..."

the next pitch, no hit bid for john maine is over.

i suck

What's wrong with you? Seriously, Headache. You know better.

let me help

yousuck.gif

:wink:

Last edited:
bono_212 said:
Lila, last time Stephen had one of these head to head sorta things didn't he lose badly?

Didn't he have one with Tim Robbins or something? :hmm:

LMPA - I have a smilie for you. I will PM you. I feel it might come in handy in S.America, in case there's any more vines to swing on :shifty:

I have Itunes and an Ipod and so when I want music, I go that route, rather than AI. Never seen it. But, I do look at its ratings every week and get jealous.

Lila, I thought it was with some news caster and it was on delievering the news dramatically or something :hmm:

Is this day over yet - seriously...I want to knock heads together. I think I should get an award for the fact I haven't yet :angry:

Back
Top Bottom