THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I'm back. My friend was definitely kicking herself for giving up the tickets. I was pretty pissed. :angry:

She made up for it (a little bit) by plying me with booze all night at the bar. :D

It was a fun game to watch, but we lost. So I guess it's okay that we just watched from a bar.

Thora, that was one of the most unreal things I've ever heard in my life, passing the tickets up all for alcohol. These are the playoffs, you don't pass that shit up.

I know. :sad: I just don't get it. But whatever. I'm trying not to dwell on it. Hopefully there will other opportunities in the future.

For now, I gotta get some sleep. Goodnight!

nsw that take off out of LA is going to be surreal. I've moved before but yours seems so sudden.

Glad you had a good time anyways Thora I think I'd hold that over her head for a while.

Metaphor-off was AMAZING! And I forgot that you live on the west coast don't you, so it just came on didn't it?

I just "finished" my paper, now I've got two people reading over it...God I hope I can get a better grade on this one...usually my writing's really good, but this guy's given me two c's so far this semester :grumpy:

The mistreatment of Native Americans in the 19th century...except, I'm not supposed to talk about how they were mistreated :huh:

bono_212 said:
The mistreatment of Native Americans in the 19th century...except, I'm not supposed to talk about how they were mistreated :huh:

Then a C seems likely :tongue:

i'll have to wait for motherload for the metaphor off

Umm....I can't think of a good title :sad:

bono_212 said:
Metaphor-off was AMAZING! And I forgot that you live on the west coast don't you, so it just came on didn't it?

I just "finished" my paper, now I've got two people reading over it...God I hope I can get a better grade on this one...usually my writing's really good, but this guy's given me two c's so far this semester :grumpy:

Who the heck did you con into editing your paper at 2:30 in the morning? :ohmy:

bono_212 said:
Chass, and my friend who I bought Americone Dream Ice Cream for Yesterday :lol:

:hi5:

What did you offer redkat? Let me know if something gets planned for a weekend.

Bri - needs a title :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom