THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Facebook is whack, yo.
I'm sure you've heard all the stories about how employers search it and crap.

At my uni they were doing an awareness campaign about it, and one of my friends had a less then flattering pic of her (from her page, she took it all in stride tho) slapped all over the ads.
Which is bad....yet funny. :mac: :lol:

Yeah, I've heard. I don't have any incriminating stuff there, and won't put any place I've worked or contact information that's at all recent, so I should be safe. :) Besides, I highly doubt they'd be spending any kind of time looking us up there.

Your poor friend. :giggle:

No spoken words said:
Tre is inventing a new genre, titled "Cross rocking", where he dons an outfit that his gender would not normally wear, but while wearing said garments....he plugs his amp in and shatters all eardrums within a 15 mile radius.

CROSS ROCK UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

He's an innovator.

But like all those who cross boundries, one must expect some backlash. And some bitch slapping too.

The g-string, however, might have been a step to far.

Did you tell the person that called you an asshole about Cross Rocking? Cos you should have.

Brighty, agreed on the G-String, but, he did it in the name of art. And some guy named Art, as well, but that's another tale, for another thread.

No spoken words said:
Did you tell the person that called you an asshole about Cross Rocking? Cos you should have.

Brighty, agreed on the G-String, but, he did it in the name of art. And some guy named Art, as well, but that's another tale, for another thread.

no i didnt, i told him that if i wasnt sarcastic all the time that id go around killing people.:up:

i shouldve started singing the GFY round that the douche monkeys wrote.

snowbunny00774 said:

I agree.

I've resorted to killing the fuckers with kindness now :sigh:

You gotta get all New Testament on these mother fuckers nowadays. Walk with Christ and shit. "Here, slap this cheek mother fucker!" <--- Probably what Tre was doing when he got called a slut. lol @ the IRONY!

Last edited:
redkat said:
there are a few people I call assholes to their face. It doesn't seem to be offensive anymore.

It's getting harder to truly insult people :hmm:

Well, if you're call a Dick an "asshole", he going to get offended. I do not get offended when people call me "asshole", but I do feel pissed when I called a dick, cause I'm not a dick. I'm an asshole.

UberBeaver said:

Well, if you're call a Dick an "asshole", he going to get offended. I do not get offended when people call me "asshole", but I do feel pissed when I called a dick, cause I'm not a dick. I'm an asshole.

this is true. I did call someone a butthead recently and they got visibly upset. Likely because he was actually an asshole.

A fax machine keeps calling me :scream: I hate that!

1) Facebook >>>>> Myspace
2) LMPA your av was Mimi?? :love: if it's the Mimi I'm thinking of
3) ....I do't remember what three was

Back
Top Bottom