The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

An RPG generally involves characters walking around in a large world, battling against enemies in turn-based fights. Online services such as Runescape are an example of MMORPGs (massively-multiplayer online role playing games).

A Wii RPG would defeat the whole purpose of the system, because it's meant to be openly interactive. You would essentially just be using the motion sensor to navigate menus. :giggle:

oh :giggle:*

*I have no idea why this is funny :lost:

It sounded good!

has anyone seen reign over me? I'm watching it now and am surprised and liking it.

snowbunny00774 said:

has anyone seen reign over me? I'm watching it now and am surprised and liking it.

I wanted to see it, actually. :wave: Seeing Adam Sandler in an incredibly serious part sounds oddly fascinating.

LemonMelon said:

I wanted to see it, actually. :wave: Seeing Adam Sandler in an incredibly serious part sounds oddly fascinating.

It is. and that other guy too., I had no desire to see him in that other movie, but he's really good in this. don cheadle I think.

No spoken words said:
The only Sandler film I like is Punch Drunk Love, where he's called upon to actually act. I suspect I'd like this other film, too.

And, yes, that's Don Cheadle, who is great.

Snow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_effect

Time consuming, but I play in doses. Just started, actually.

I will read it after the movie. yes, acting is required in this.
I have to admit 50 first dates is lovely.

LM - it is cool from what I can tell. If you can figure it out please let me know! Not that you'll be busy with stuff or anything :wink:

she did :tsk:

wine drinking
truffle garnishing
flower arranging
wrapping
all of VP's things
meatball sleeping ?!?!
RPGing
Norad correcting
Wii gaming

Stuff of legend, really :yes:

night all, Happy Christmas tmw :wave:

eta: make that today. later today.

My cat took over my seat a while ago. I'm barely sitting on the edge. He's sleeping, and must be in deep sleep, as he's twitching & making a sound every now & then :cute:

unico said:

Whoa, I got those 2 same games for my wii too! I haven't touched them yet though. Because I have ovaries, in this house I'm required to cook christmas morning. :happy:

:wink: They better have appreciated it.

unico said:

Whoa, I got those 2 same games for my wii too! I haven't touched them yet though. Because I have ovaries, in this house I'm required to cook christmas morning. :happy:

That don't happen in this house. Hubby has been prepping the turkey all morning :happy:

Let's see I got:

Led Zeppelin - Mothership (Deluxe Edition)...:hyper:
Nikki Sixx - Heroin Diaries (Book and CD)...:rockon:
A Cooperstown Collection Authentic Jackie Robinson Jersey...:drool:
Kissology 2 & 3....:faint:

I'm a happy camper...now if we could only convince the wife/mother to buy a Wii...w/Rock Band then we'd all be...:D

It's only a matter of time...:wave:

We have turkey roasting. Can we at least share our leftovers Reg? REGGIE? Looks like you did well Reg. I'll let you come down and play Maddy's PS2 Guitar Hero :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom