The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas, Beav.

I'll probably be to bed soon. Just finished wrapping gifts for the fam. To the tree...

~BrightestStar~ said:
And Snow, I too question the worthiness of toes. Honestly, the good shoes I've had to pass on because of those ten lil bastards...:tsk:

Ah well, give it a few hundred years and we'll be down to 8. :hi5:

evolution :drool:

lila, if he wants to me to test walk any before he buys some for you I'll be glad too :) :selfsacrificing:

this LZ isn't too bad. hpw do I make it into a CD people?? where is your christmas spirit dammit? ( i know it should be an n but I don't like th elook of it)

This evening I've:

-finished wrapping
-cleaned
-watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas
-cooked a lot
-went to my mom's
-tracked Santa's journey* on the NORAD website

*dude's taking some whacked out routes, which led me to speculate that perhaps he's losing it, and is suffering from the early stages of dementia. This in turn caused us to discuss possibly e-mailing NORAD and expressing our concerns for his health, and suggesting a more efficient route. If I were drinking tonight, I probably would. Alas, I'm sober.

VintagePunk said:

*dude's taking some whacked out routes, which led me to speculate that perhaps he's losing it, and is suffering from the early stages of dementia. This in turn caused us to discuss possibly e-mailing NORAD and expressing our concerns for his health, and suggesting a more efficient route. If I were drinking tonight, I probably would. Alas, I'm sober.

Oh man. :lmao:
Please.....go get some alcohol.

PLEASE

:love:

VintagePunk said:
This evening I've:

-finished wrapping
-cleaned
-watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas
-cooked a lot
-went to my mom's
-tracked Santa's journey* on the NORAD website

on the wagon?

I wonder why the routes are messed? maybe to make it better for kids somehow?

I did some shopping.
I didn't find a lot
I came home
I procrastinated and drooled over boots.
I have a bubble bath
I drank wine
I made a sandwich (too late I think)
I'm trying to figure something out for a gift :angry:
my house looks pretty :)

how is your mom?
tell Sarah I bought two Brie wheels :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh man. :lmao:
Please.....go get some alcohol.

PLEASE

:love:

:angry:

No, no wagon, just busy tonight, had to drive, etc, early morning tomorrow, and all that. I haven't drank in forever, it seems. Must rectify that over the holidays.

My mom's well, and somewhat delusional, causing our family's Christmas together to become all mucked up. :cute: :| Oh well, what are the holidays for if not for catering to difficult relatives?

Sarah is drooling over the brie. We got a tiny one last night, I'm I'm surprised she hasn't devoured it yet, it's been in the house for 26 hours now.

I'm envious of your house being pretty, next year I'll have to get an earlier start* and put up more decorations.

I'm being called to watch A Christmas Story. I love that movie.

Merry Christmas! :)

*Oh look, now I'm being delusional, it must run in the family. :cute:

snowbunny00774 said:

My dad got one of them for his new fam, they're opening it tmw. I'll get to see it in the morning, I hope he has some good games.

what games did you play?

Let them know that that the controls are a bitch at first, but you learn. It's not a console I'll want to play ALL the time, but that's what other systems are for. :wink:

I've mostly played a lot of Guitar Hero and Super Mario Galaxy. Both are brilliant. :drool:

LemonMelon said:

Let them know that that the controls are a bitch at first, but you learn. It's not a console I'll want to play ALL the time, but that's what other systems are for. :wink:

I've mostly played a lot of Guitar Hero and Super Mario Galaxy. Both are brilliant. :drool:

thank you. the kids are little and my dad gets frustrated easily. I will be sure to let them know!!

what is an RPG? and thanks .

Sorry Snow.

Role Playing Game. As opposed to a first person shooter type of game, or a sports game....and I like those, too....but a well done RPG is more immersive.

~BrightestStar~ said:
RGP = role playing game...doesn't it?

:yes:

Probably among the most addicting genres. I've never been an RPG guy, because it just takes up too much time, but I understand the appeal.

~BrightestStar~ said:

50 IPs to you for being nice and not pointing out the glaring typo. :heart:

Pokey :madspit:

It's the holidays and I'm jolly. No room for pointing out insignificant stuff like that at the moment.

what are examples?

the only game i've ever played is doom on a sega or something yrs ago. I got into it for a whole day and then haven't played any kind of game since.

what would a wii RPG be like?

snowbunny00774 said:
what are examples?

the only game i've ever played is doom on a sega or something yrs ago. I got into it for a whole day and then haven't played any kind of game since.

what would a wii RPG be like?

An RPG generally involves characters walking around in a large world, battling against enemies in turn-based fights. Online services such as Runescape are an example of MMORPGs (massively-multiplayer online role playing games).

A Wii RPG would defeat the whole purpose of the system, because it's meant to be openly interactive. You would essentially just be using the motion sensor to navigate menus. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom