The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When we lived in Kentucky we had a treadmill, but we moved into a smaller house here so my parents sold it.

I really ought to get in shape...and I have access to a nice gym on campus but I'm just not motivated enough :shrug:

Can I just say I'm disappointed I didn't get this for Christmas:
828767348193rh4.jpg

Lila64 said:
:wave:

<<<survived the drive & rain to see Joshua Tree last night AND Interferencers :drool:

That's awesome! Sounds like a great time.

LaSalle eh?

I'm just excited my Tarheels are off to such an amazing start :drool:

And Vanderbilt too! They're freakin' undefeated! :hyper:

:sexywink:

Carolina basketball is a religion in my family, and it goes back several generations.

My mom physically cannot watch the games live, she stresses herself out too much. She has to record them, and if they win she watches. If they lose, just avoid her.

Duke :madspit:

I've always favored Duke, but UNC wont he championship a couple years ago via bullshit travelling call over Nova. A Nova team without Curtis Sumpter. Nova could have won it all. Now I passionately dislike UNC.

And I favor Duke due to my uncle having gone there.

Put lynnok at ease and post that in the dreaming thread :wink:

And I'm not a fan of the Giants or Patriots, but I'm sick of the old Dolphins. So go Pats.

I think I'm just like your mom U2dem. I scream at the tv, curse the refs, players, poor shots........... just overall stress case. :lol:

Maybe my Bruins will see your Tar Heels or PFans Blue Devils in the final four.......... if you guys can get that far this year :wink:

It must be fun going to those games, so many good teams in pretty close proximity. Lots of different rivalries I imagine. :drool:

College must be fun there.

Now how do we get a couple of states there to vote democratic this time :hmm:

during football season my dad is a hokiedad. during basketball season he is a ramdad. no hokie football for him.

i will always remember that one glorious basketball game last year when the hokies defeated unc. the campus errupted. i wasn't even at the game, listening on the radio, and i felt the explosion.

sidenote: all of you need to go to my journal stat.

Back
Top Bottom