The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:

I think it's more than a slight chance.

I think it's nice he's playing along instead of complaining about being picked on.

I guess when I said "slight" I was actually saying that he's, as you say, playing along. Sometimes my sarcasm undermines my real point.

So, like, I usually buy DVDs...cannot recall the last time I rented one.....and if I do not buy, I'll TIVO something when it comes on DirecTV....but, for whatever reason, I decided to join Netflix. I'm adding movies to my queue right now. Happy New Year.

snowbunny00774 said:
cori, kids cry, why does the av disturb you? just curious...

It's an odd choice of a user picture for a site like this, I think. Why a picture of someone in tears to identify yourself?

Yay for Netflix, NSW!

corianderstem said:

It's an odd choice of a user picture for a site like this, I think. Why a picture of someone in tears to identify yourself?

thanks.

i quite like that pedokiss nickname, he asked for it!!

corianderstem said:

I think the real question is - why don't we ALL have crying kid pictures to identify ourselves.....

RIGHT MOM? RIGHT? RIGHT DAD? WHY? :sad:

I actually just reserved these posts for anything else I might want to add. I'll backfill for the next 50 mins or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom