The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, OK.

Questions like these are simply to profound and multi-faceted to fully explore in a single discussion. Until next time, this is LM...staggering back home at 2 AM.

more than likely if the tray is in and out of the oven for a few hrs, when you pick it up with your bare hand your hand will get burned :banghead:

VintagePunk said:
The perils of preparing way too much, and then thinking "shit, I don't want to cook all this!" I know it well. :nodsknowingly:

Sorry about your hand, is it very bad? :(

not as bad as I thought it would be. I can still lift a glass :)

it seemed like a great idea at the time. I know you know what I mean. I've been eating the dough in an attempt to reduce the amount of actual baking :sad: :drool:

I'm glad, burns can be so nasty.

You could probably freeze or refrigerate the rest of the dough if you're tired of making them. Of course, if you're anything like me, you'll stick to it tonight till they're all done, as a form of self-punishment for thinking that making such a ridiculous amount of food was a good idea in the first place. I like my lessons to be learned the hard way. :up:

VintagePunk said:
I'm glad, burns can be so nasty.

You could probably freeze or refrigerate the rest of the dough if you're tired of making them. Of course, if you're anything like me, you'll stick to it tonight till they're all done, as a form of self-punishment for thinking that making such a ridiculous amount of food was a good idea in the first place. I like my lessons to be learned the hard way. :up:

did you have to wear a kilt to your school of guilt? I did :)

DONE!!!!!! and of course I have no desire to eat ANY of them :vomit: I feel bad for my friends Joey and Andrew, they are coming down from TO tmw and staying over. If they think they're eating other than fucking cookies this weekend they are dead bloody wrong. I may let them have a piece of bread to drag crumbs down if they start to choke. That's the only concession I'll make.

snowbunny00774 said:

did you have to wear a kilt to your school of guilt? I did :)

DONE!!!!!! and of course I have no desire to eat ANY of them :vomit: I feel bad for my friends Joey and Andrew, they are coming down from TO tmw and staying over. If they think they're eating other than fucking cookies this weekend they are dead bloody wrong. I may let them have a piece of bread to drag crumbs down if they start to choke. That's the only concession I'll make.

That's the Holiday spirit.

This thread was on Page 2.

Page 2 in OOC, g-d knows how many pages back it was overall.

MF replied in the 4400 thread. He said Chris Carter and Ira Steven Behr would not fight, but would make love.

I'm disturbed that there appears to be a crying teenager (child?) in night_and_day 66's new user icon.

It disturbs me.

In the equally disturbing thread in LS titled "nude modeling." Disturbing because I'm creeped out by how much a certain 16-year old likes to draw attention to her boobs and such on the internet. And who, apparently, would volunteer to pose nude. To the delight of pepokiss.

It gives me a slight case of discomfort.

This thread, second page:

http://forum.interference.com/t182791.html

corianderstem said:
In the equally disturbing thread in LS titled "nude modeling." Disturbing because I'm creeped out by how much a certain 16-year old likes to draw attention to her boobs and such on the internet. And who, apparently, would volunteer to pose nude. To the delight of pepokiss.

It gives me a slight case of discomfort.

This thread, second page:

http://forum.interference.com/t182791.html

I read that yesterday. Disturbing all-around.

I'm not quite sure how to respond to MF's insinuation that ISB and Chris Carter will make love.

I keep meaning to go see Sweeney Todd, but can't seem to get motivated to do so. Maybe I don't want to see it that badly. Maybe my movie-going streak is over for the year.

Anyone who writes 30 paragraph reviews of single TV episodes isn't fucking around. I mean, they're nuts, but they're not fucking around.

No spoken words said:
There's a slight chance that he's actually fucking with you.

I think it's more than a slight chance.

I think it's nice he's playing along instead of complaining about being picked on.

Back
Top Bottom