The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Shit. I never did figure out this whole torrent world thing. No big. I still haven't finished season 2.

Sometimes there are issues downloading quickly because of a firewall, and I understand that some internet providers are doing this thing now where it messes up torrent downloading.

Sucks the big time.

corianderstem said:

Edge would tip at LEAST 50%, if he ever had cash on him. I mean, everyone knows neither Bono nor the Edge carry cash. It's total and utter and complete common knowledge.

I mean, DUH.

piss off. don't judge me. :madspit:

God, you all are such fools. It's not that they don't carry cash. That's a myth.
It's just Bono only carries 5 hundreds and a silver dollar in his hat and edge only carries the elusive 1000 dollar bill in his left back pocket...
This is all common knowledge folks, geez. Do you all live under rocks?

But that ain't easy change to break, they just didn't want to embarass the poor guy when he couldn't give change for 1000.

~BrightestStar~ said:
God, you all are such fools. It's not that they don't carry cash. That's a myth.
It's just Bono only carries 5 hundreds and a silver dollar in his hat and edge only carries the elusive 1000 dollar bill in his left back pocket...
This is all common knowledge folks, geez. Do you all live under rocks?

But that ain't easy change to break, they just didn't want to embarass the poor guy when he couldn't give change for 1000.

Plus, they are both just such pure souls they don't truly understand the value of money. It's all very mean and confusing to them. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Exactly.

The goal is soul man, SOUL.

You can't buy that shit man. I bet they gave him a nice spiritual tip.

Like the Dalai Lama in Caddyshack, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

And really, that begs the question: Which is better - $1 tip from Edge OR deathbed awareness? Personally -me - I can't choose.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:

It is indeed a tough choice.

I mean, if he had offered enlightment. Then bam, I'm sold.
But only total consciousness?

Cheap.

I'm thinking the $1 would buy me a soda if I was dying of thirst. The awareness thing would probably just lead me into the situation where I put myself in the danger of dying of thirst. Hence: Edge > Lama.

UberBeaver said:

I'm thinking the $1 would buy me a soda if I was dying of thirst. The awareness thing would probably just lead me into the situation where I put myself in the danger of dying of thirst. Hence: Edge > Lama.

True.

But what if you were dying of a thrist for knowledge?
Then you'd be SOL, now wouldn't you.

well i was until a bladder leakage commercial came on and people were giggling in it and the voice over said "bladder leakage happens to the best of us" WTF? now i'm just in shock.

snowbunny00774 said:
well i was until a bladder leakage commercial came on and people were giggling in it and the voice over said "bladder leakage happens to the best of us" WTF? now i'm just in shock.

What happens to the worst of us, then? Your soul leaks out of your ass?

~BrightestStar~ said:

True.

But what if you were dying of a thrist for knowledge?
Then you'd be SOL, now wouldn't you.

That depends: If I were truly seeking knowledge, those that I sought it from would offer it for less than a dollar for sure. I would still offer the dollar, however, and it would become my sacrifice for self awareness. And then Edge would have solved my quest for me - with one dollar. I think the guy whining about his tip needs to STFU, step back and reassess his empty, shallow, vacuous fucking life as a bartender. Edge is trying to set you free, man. Ride the snake, pal.

UberBeaver said:
From the cookies. Right. Your arm hurts.....from the cookies.

Did you dip them in Sweetie Milk? Can someone explain sweetie mile to me please?

I do not know what Sweetie Mile is, but, sweety milk is fantastic stuff. I'll let VP explain.

UberBeaver said:
From the cookies. Right. Your arm hurts.....from the cookies.

Did you dip them in Sweetie Milk? Can someone explain sweetie mile to me please?

yes from the cookies :angry: I have to cream all the stuff together and it's taking forever.

oatmeal choc chip :drool:

Back
Top Bottom