The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It cracks me up when I see that "WANTED: Writers!" bulliten that's at the top of every forum over in the Fan Fiction section. Because I seriously don't think Elvis wants what we're writing in there :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It's on my daily to do list:

1) Get up
2) Brush teeth
3) Post about sweetie milk

:touchesyou: And NSW's resulting disgust was one of the funniest things ever.

Put yourself in my shoes. Do you want this:

beavsignal2.jpg

touching you?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Because I seriously don't think Elvis wants what we're writing in there :wink:

I know some people who could get me some hot Mulder/Krycek slashfic. Maybe he wants that. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

:touchesyou: And NSW's resulting disgust was one of the funniest things ever.

lol, I know. Couldn't you just feel the disgust? That's why I left it, because his reaction was so....to the bone. You know? That shit was raw. Jah like. Real.

The next day I sent a :touchesyou: text message to snow. I should have sent one to NSW.

It's so wrong, it's right!

In that "this is so awful but I can't stop reading as I squeeze my eyes shut, squeal "EWWWWWWW!" and stamp my feet in glee" kind of way.

UberBeaver said:

lol, I know. Couldn't you just feel the disgust? That's why I left it, because his reaction was so....to the bone. You know? That shit was raw. Jah like. Real.

The next day I sent a :touchesyou: text message to snow. I should have sent one to NSW.

I like bread.

No spoken words said:

Put yourself in my shoes. Do you want this:

beavsignal2.jpg

touching you?

If he were a disembodied head in a bubble with those words actually floating above and below him attempting said touching, I'd probably be torn between bursting a spleen laughing and running in terror.

VintagePunk said:

If he were a disembodied head in a bubble with those words actually floating above and below him attempting said touching, I'd probably be torn between bursting a spleen laughing and running in terror.

It's be the latter.

UberBeaver said:

The disgust was palpable.

UberBeaver said:

asshole. I was in a meeting and discreetly trying to check my texts. I nearly fucking choked. :heart:

corianderstem said:
God, I love bread. :drool:

When you said a fast download, did you mean like 24 hours? Cause that's the pace I'm on. Which is fast for a torrent for me, cause I'm always like years behind by the time I get around to downloading shit.

snowbunny00774 said:

asshole. I was in a meeting and discreetly trying to check my texts. I nearly fucking choked. :heart:

Nice. lol. My bad.

snowbunny00774 said:

:evilsquintyeyedness:

A few years ago, I used to call my coworkers and leave them voice mail messages from "Squint Eye - the Corporate Pirate"....done in a pirate's voice....I would leave them ultra-obvious office advice in the form of "Squint Eye's Corporate Tip of the Week"......things like "If the toner's low....and you're in a rush, matey, give her a good shake, and she'll be good as new. Argh".

It annoyed everyone but me.

No spoken words said:

A few years ago, I used to call my coworkers and leave them voice mail messages from "Squint Eye - the Corporate Pirate"....done in a pirate's voice....I would leave them ultra-obvious office advice in the form of "Squint Eye's Corporate Tip of the Week"......things like "If the toner's low....and you're in a rush, matey, give her a good shake, and she'll be good as new. Argh".

It annoyed everyone but me.

I would have called HR and had you fired for being racist.

UberBeaver said:
When you said a fast download, did you mean like 24 hours? Cause that's the pace I'm on. Which is fast for a torrent for me, cause I'm always like years behind by the time I get around to downloading shit.

Damn, that sucks. No, my download took about 4 or 5 hours.

Hey guys, help me out here...

I've been obsessing over something lately, but cannot figure out how I can get an informed answer to my question. Well, here goes:

Do you think that the Edge is a poor tipper, like, at bars or restaurants? I just don't know, and am afraid to bring it up because who the hell would want to talk about it, you know?

No spoken words said:
Do you think that the Edge is a poor tipper, like, at bars or restaurants? I just don't know, and am afraid to bring it up because who the hell would want to talk about it, you know?

Edge would tip at LEAST 50%, if he ever had cash on him. I mean, everyone knows neither Bono nor the Edge carry cash. It's total and utter and complete common knowledge.

I mean, DUH.

Back
Top Bottom