The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wear a size 7 shoe too, tyvm.

Oh, and I'd be happy to wrap your gifts unico. Just keep me company and liquored up :drunk:

<<gonna go out looking at Christmas lights. What a good Jewish girl thing to do :happy:

Nice thread title Bri :up:

7.gif

BBL!

i just had a U2 moment (we know how I have them all the time and rave about them all over the forum, but this was really cool)
. so yeah.

i'm listening to RTE right now. it's kinda nice how christmas music is sprinkled in with the mix, as opposed to solely playing christmas music like all the channels here are doing. ireland please take me back!

thanks for the offer Lila, we'll do it next year :sexywink: I've wrapped all the gifts except for the dog's. I don't want him to associate all wrapped presents as gifts for him, he might get a little curious next year or something. He associates shopping bags with toys, so I put all his stuff in a target bag.

unico said:

had the stereo blasting while I was in the bath and they had the best lineup - a total mix like you were saying and I couldn't have picked better music which made me that much more relaxed. As I stood up and reached to grab the towel U2 came on. Was totally not expecting it, this station doesn't play them often. I was already mellowed and happy and it was just nice :)

you should listen to FM96 online, the dj's annoy me sometimes but then have their moments but it's a mix of reg and seasonal :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww, you got your pup presents? :cute:

And since we're all declaring shoe sizes...
I'm a size 7.
Except when I'm a 7 1/2 or an 8.
Yeah, I'm complex like that.

i hear ya, that is such a bitch. I've often contemplated how important toes are for that very reason :tsk:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww, you got your pup presents? :cute:

And since we're all declaring shoe sizes...
I'm a size 7.
Except when I'm a 7 1/2 or an 8.
Yeah, I'm complex like that.

i did!!! and good thing too. in the past week he managed to tear up the 2 toys he got last year for christmas. so great timing.

snowbunny00774 said:
opera? what the hell did you listen too? it's a rock station!! and not in the vein of Tommy. Priestess is on right now :lol:

um...wow i got lost somewhere. i clicked on RTE Lyric FM 96, it says it is a classical station in Limerick. I phailed.

ETA: Dido is on now...are we on the same station?

snowbunny00774 said:

I'd like to firmly attatch myself to your coattails now, thnx.

One of these days I'm posting a thread called "Interference: Unsolved Mysteries."

Included in that episode will be questions like:

Who is Ashley?
Who's husband was "yourhusband?"
What does PF26 look like?
Where is U2Man today?

phillyfan26 said:

One of these days I'm posting a thread called "Interference: Unsolved Mysteries."

Included in that episode will be questions like:

Who is Ashley?
Who's husband was "yourhusband?"
What does PF26 look like?
Where is U2Man today?

she's a 7
either adams wild honey or something like that ( I know there's a tonne but I have one in mind, or hardeharhdehar lila's husband before he took that name)
an alien/john cusack
I wish I knew. I miss that cat. even though he was dog, but you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom