The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

unbelievable. Look I like you kids, but do we really need keep one another abreast of life's comings and goings? With pictures?

For all you guys know, I might not even really have a kid ...

For all you guys know, I might be Chris Carter. Seriously, I work out.

I'm glad I don't have a sister. Really glad. Like exponentially amounts of times glad.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm glad I don't have a sister. Really glad. Like exponentially amounts of times glad.

hey...I just noticed your sig :shame:
only disparaged fans can say that.

and yes, I'm glad you don't have one either, the way you protect your own image I imagine she'd wouldn't be allowed near a camera!

Well, no, I just protect my image on this site. I have a facebook and shit like that. I just don't think it a good idea being a junior in high school to reveal my identity till I'm in college.

And dalton - GFY. I was talking about like the whole dealing with your sister's puberty and guy situations and stuff. I avoid all that by having three brothers.

And T.O. sucks.

Lila64 said:

I resent that :angry:

<<referring to a different T.O. of course, but still.
I guess it does kinda suck for certain things :sigh:

I don't know another T.O. I just know Terrell.

snowbunny00774 said:

thank you captain obvious. enough. :wink:

Hey, Richie Kotite is Captain Obvious.

I'm still mindfucked from his "water on the chart" explanation.

Dude, don't take it personally, PFan. It just means you're more likely to be considered attractive than the majority of the population. That's friggin cool, IMO. :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

have you started posting in FYM yet?

Don't listen to her. They lobotomize those not of their own kind. I'm not entirely sure if they succeed with me or not. Don't remember last Tuesday, that's for sure...

unico said:
you've been posting some nonsense in here for quite some time. i think it's time to rid of the arm rings and move on to deeper waters

Oh snap, Dalton.....take a walk down Rage Ave, it leads right to the nonsense river, which is a tributary of the carousel river, which leads you to FYM.

LemonMelon said:
Dude, don't take it personally, PFan. It just means you're more likely to be considered attractive than the majority of the population. That's friggin cool, IMO. :up:

I'm considered attractive by every standard, so it's all irrelevant.

unico said:
you've been posting some nonsense in here for quite some time. i think it's time to rid of the arm rings and move on to deeper waters

I really don't think I'm ready yet. I haven't gone far enough into my role yet. Seriously, all I've done is bought meth and a massage from that guy. Their never going to believe i'm the real thing with that ...

Dalton said:

I really don't think I'm ready yet. I haven't gone far enough into my role yet. Seriously, all I've done is bought meth and a massage from that guy. Their never going to believe i'm the real thing with that ...

get the dude meth massage like 4 more times and i think you'll be all set! oh and post pics.

speaking of...that sounds like a nice idea. my appointment today got postponed so i have some free time. i could go for a nice massage. i don't know if they offer dude meth massages though, i'll have to look into that.

A massage sounds good; I've had the upper neck ache from hell for the last 24 hours. Damn posture.

Back
Top Bottom