The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
where is Beav? I need a favor...there's a cute guy on TV from Rockaway, I need him to go search him out. screw the bat signal, we need a beav signal.

snowbunny00774 said:
where is Beav? I need a favor...there's a cute guy on TV from Rockaway, I need him to go search him out. screw the bat signal, we need a beav signal.

He went to sleep. He sensed ridiculousness on the approach, likely.

No spoken words said:

Oh, my edge has not dulled, I just, of my own accord (fool), offered to ease up when Sicy admonished this thread a few days ago.

top-gun-159.jpg

You've gotta let'em go.

Dalton said:

top-gun-159.jpg

You've gotta let'em go.

Many years ago, I was on a plane (another plane story, Snow, run....) and the guy next to me, just before take-off, took what looked like dogtags, put them to his mouth and said "Talk to me Goose". I started cracking up and everyone was looking at me like I was nuts. I am nuts, but not for that....that was just funny.

No spoken words said:

Many years ago, I was on a plane (another plane story, Snow, run....) and the guy next to me, just before take-off, took what looked like dogtags, put them to his mouth and said "Talk to me Goose". I started cracking up and everyone was looking at me like I was nuts. I am nuts, but not for that....that was just funny.

:lmao:

And now, because of that story, my wife thinks I'm nuts.

Lila64 said:
Brilliant pfan - post of the day! You're on a roll this week! :up:

I posted it three minutes before the day ended too. Sort of like U2 putting that single every year just in time for the Grammy's.

I wouldn't. Someone (cannot be named here) might post things like :drool: . I think you know who I'm talking about. This guy likes them young.

Back
Top Bottom