The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just woke up, Beav.

Morning, Bar.

Yeah, I can't believe he replied to that like that. Then again, Chris Carter is so damn fit.

My father, who is a high powered executive like NSW, though not insanely high powered, has taken the rest of this week off. Although, he's coaching basketball yesterday and today, so he's not getting all that much time off. But still ... yeah, somehow I found that notable.

Dalton said:

I am now convinced that this poster is simply one of your alters that you use to have a laugh.

Own up. Which one of you is it?

I can't think of anyone who would write that much about an episode of a show, let alone write that much to pretend to be someone.

Lila64 said:

I don't name. That name....elfa...it's like an echo of a memory. Last night as I was watching the Islanders school the Leafs I kept hearing it, in the back of my mind, like a small voice lost in the darkness amidst laughter. "lol. elfa. pwnd." Shit like that, you know?

I ordered U2 by U2 from a large Canadian book retailer yesterday because I had some gift cards. It was $33. Reg informed me that down there, it's in bargain bins for $7. :mad: Then this morning, I got an e-mail from them that it's out of stock and they can't fill the order. :mad: :mad:

Online shopping hasn't been going well for me. :grumpy:

Did you try Amazon? I realize you were trying to use your giftcards... Do you need me to order that for you as well :wink:
Are you looking for the hardbound or paperback version?

No, didn't try amazon. It's a store called Chapters. And what's worse, they refunded the gift card $ to my online account, so now I can't use that amount in any of their retail locations to try to find the book. Asshats. :grumpy:

I would imagine that shipping for that book would be insanely expensive, it's so heavy.

Thanks for the offer. :hug: I'll keep looking around here for a while to see if I can find it. :sigh:

eh, things are the same overall. but today was a nice day i think. except for me feeling like a hippo at the bridal store today. other than that, it was a good day.

glad to see the world is making you smile :)

I took great pleasure today in announcing to my coworkers as I left at noon:

"See you later, guys. I'm taking the rest of the year off."

Too bad it's not, like, September.

unico said:
you should've responded "no, but the fetus does"

See, that's why I like you. That's what I would say.

I don't really like to play those games, so whenever she asks me something like, "does this skirt make my hips look big?" I always answer the same, "No, your hips make your hips look big - that's why I married you. I know you're hot, you know you're hot. Do we really have to talk about it?"

That usually works.

Dalton said:

See, that's why I like you. That's what I would say.

I don't really like to play those games, so whenever she asks me something like, "does this skirt make my hips look big?" I always answer the same, "No, your hips make your hips look big - that's why I married you. I know you're hot, you know you're hot. Do we really have to talk about it?"

That usually works.

Your wife went to college?

Back
Top Bottom