The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

:squintyevileyelookatyouforSCcomment:

moving along though, that's insane numbers, I need to be personally approving all of these moves. Someone let a git r done hat in and it multiplied :sad: okay only once, but that and the cammo together :yuck:

I totally forgot till I read beav's cammo outfit comment that I have one too - although mine is for halloween, which along with actual combat is all it should be allowed for :mad:

:giggle: (after doublechecking on if there is any cammo in my past)

Beav - you need another chapter for the advice book :heart:

:hyper: you were right in your perspective :hyper:

btw way larrymullenspopangel, we were both completely wrong about something, we phail :down:

hear anything back from canadian jobs yet mia? I'd approve you :)

snowbunny00774 said:

:squintyevileyelookatyouforSCcomment:

moving along though, that's insane numbers, I need to be personally approving all of these moves. Someone let a git r done hat in and it multiplied :sad: okay only once, but that and the cammo together :yuck:

The SC comment wasn't mine, it was a quote.

Git-R-Done? That redneck slogan made it to Canada. :yikes: Must've been some of those 10,000 emigrees*.

I am no Master of Deduction. I can never figure out riddles or those mixed up letter games. Don't be a wiseass. Uncalled for.

* I don't know what emigree means. I know it's like "immigrant" but somehow different. Maybe it's just French. I dunno.

UberBeaver said:

The SC comment wasn't mine, it was a quote.

Git-R-Done? That redneck slogan made it to Canada. :yikes: Must've been some of those 10,000 emigrees*.

I am no Master of Deduction. I can never figure out riddles or those mixed up letter games. Don't be a wiseass. Uncalled for.

* I don't know what emigree means. I know it's like "immigrant" but somehow different. Maybe it's just French. I dunno.

wiseass? mois? (<----french also), no wai :no:

That avacado scooper looks pretty sweet. I saw this recepie on that page too, and it looks fantastic.

http://yumsugar.com/482680

Ugh. Why do people call so early in the morning on a holiday?! :angry: I did need to get up in about a half hour, but I wanted that extra bit of sleep! :killintheface:

Hi, btw.

You guys were discussing the effects that solar polarity would have on gravity, and if by bending, ie increasing, the polarity through the use of magnets would you be able to navigate further in a blackhole, thus opening a possibility that a black hole could be fully navigated at some future time. You both said, "Yes." The correct answer is "No." Idiots. Jesus. Magnets? Come on!

This sunburn is itching the shit out of me. Ugh. :scream:

:lmao:

I phail at polarity. I should just stick to wormholes, not blackholes.

hey beav- I saw this really cool stuff in the pharmacy the other day. I think it's a fairly new thing, may not have reached that island of yours yet, but you should try it sometime.

I'll see if I can find a picture...

snowbunny00774 said:
:lmao:

I phail at polarity. I should just stick to wormholes, not blackholes.

hey beav- I saw this really cool stuff in the pharmacy the other day. I think it's a fairly new thing, may not have reached that island of yours yet, but you should try it sometime.

I'll see if I can find a picture...

WTF is that stuff? A description to accompany said picture would be nice.

I just bought some Aloe. That shit doesn't work. Still itchy. GAH! I want to remove the top layer of skin from my right shoulder and upper back.

Mr. BAW said:
We brown working people don't worry about that...get outdoors more often! :yes:

Is this some sort of "Get Whitey" scheme to get us outdoors.

I'm actually outdoors quite often, it's just that usually I wear a shirt, and this time I was in a pool, so no shirt.

UberBeaver said:

I want to remove the top layer of skin from my right shoulder and upper back.

I'm good with a knife, let me know if you need assistance :helpful:

UberBeaver said:

Is this some sort of "Get Whitey" scheme to get us outdoors.

I'm actually outdoors quite often, it's just that usually I wear a shirt, and this time I was in a pool, so no shirt.

:( pics. now.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm good with a knife, let me know if you need assistance :helpful:

:( pics. now.

I thought it was the Galway Irish that were good with the knives.

I'm on the right:

bucket2.jpg

UberBeaver said:

I thought it was the Galway Irish that were good with the knives.

I'm on the right:

bucket2.jpg

I learned all my knife tricks from her, don't worry, you'd be in good hands.

Other than the fact that I'm gonna smack you soon :mad:

This woman is fuckin right on. I might have to shut it down and leave my desk. Also check out "Dick Will Make You Slap Somebody" by her.

snowbunny00774 said:
... I'm gonna smack you soon :mad:

:hmm: :hi5: You're welcome!

"The dick was good.....she got into it and all the sudden - upside the head. Dick'll make you slap somebody."

"Why did you slap him upside the head?"
"I couldn't HELP it."

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Note to self - get speakers for work and run the people out of the office out by playing shit like that at a very high volume. :hmm:

Play that into the phone when people call you.

"Hello, Blah Blah Blah Associates. April speaking."
"Yes, can I speak to Mr. O'Neill."
"Sure, here you." then in a deep voice say, "Dick O'Neill."
"Hello, this is Ms. Whitehead."
"Ah, yes. - Dick is a heat-seeking missile, like a rocket. Information is encoded in it making it do what it do."
"Sorry?"
"- Men launch their penis up in the vaginal canal. As a woman relaxes and breathes and sits on that penis and rock and move and rotate and find her rhythm and go up and down and back and forth and around in a circle, she starts getting her groove back."
"Uhhh...."
"Dick'll make you lose control."

A MAN'S LIFE FORCE IS IN HIS NUTS.

Back
Top Bottom